𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏 - ♪ 𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 ♪
(𝒃𝒚 𝟓 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓)
04.13.13

𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳
𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳
𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦
𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

⋆ ୨ ♡ ୧ ⋆

LEAH SAT IN silence. she had no more tears left to spare as she sat in the cold metal chair, her wrist attached to the table in front of her with handcuffs. she was alone in the room, staring at herself in the mirror on the wall to her right which she knew was a one way mirror, questioning her very existence after finding out the news of her best friend's death. she still didn't want to believe it.

when the door in front of her began to open, she did not look away. she didn't even flinch. her puffy, red eyes stayed fixated on herself in the mirror.

"you ready to talk yet?" leah didn't have to look over to recognize that the voice belonged to that of who arrested her in the first place.

she bit her lip. what was there to say?

she looked over at him finally, "so it's true?" she forced herself to say. her voice was hoarse. "he's really gone?"

"you tell me," the man sighed. "your fingerprints were all over the murder weapon. you should know." leah stared at him, her facial expression dropping in anger at the accusation. "do you have a best friend, derek morgan?"

the man's stern expression dropped for a second, but he retaliated quickly. she noticed. "of course i do. how do you know my name?" leah rolled her eyes, she then nodded her head toward the id hanging from his uniform. "shayne was the only person, and i mean the only person left in my life. he was my rock. we never made each other mad, he never did anything wrong to make him deserve to die." she sighed, choking back tears as she said the fact out loud. "i don't know who did this, but it wasn't me. shayne is...was... the only thing in my life i truly still love."

derek simply stared into her eyes. "sorry, kid. but that's not gonna help your case. all the evidence is against you." she knew he didn't believe her for a second. and that only made her madder.

"fine, don't believe me," she said. "get me aaron hotchner."

derek's faced dropped once more, but this time the surprise on his face remained as he spoke. "hotch? how do you know him?" "i babysit his kid. and although i'm not sure of the time shayne was killed, there's a chance i was with jack when the murder happened. so now, if you may."

derek left hesitantly. hotch came in a few minutes later. "gray."

"hey, aaron," leah said, annoyance present in her voice. "mind telling your friends to back off a bit?"