𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚒 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚒𝚔𝚎

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐 - ♪ 𝒄𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔 , 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 ♪
(𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒔)
04.13.13

𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝘪𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘴, 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨?𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴

⋆ ୨ ♡ ୧ ⋆

"SO YOU'RE IN fbi school?" spencer reid asked leah. the two had been talking for a while while waiting for an update on the situation. "oh, uh, yeah, i only have, like, 6 weeks left of training before i could actually get a job, though."

"well, don't be too worried." spencer could visibly see that the thought of becoming an agent made the girl nervous, and he wanted her to remain as calm as she could.

"well, that's easy for you to say," she replied, placing her arms on the cold, silver table in front of her. "considering you already are one." spencer looked down and smiled a little bit before looking back up.

"seriously, if you're right and daniel porter was responsible for the death of shayne parker, then you managed to solve a case that would have taken us days, in almost 5 minutes. that's pretty impressive."

it was leah's turn to look down and smile. "thanks, i guess." instead of arguing that she had known daniel porter for years, she decided to just take the compliment. he was really sweet.

spencer smiled back, inhaling deeply before finally deciding to ask what he's been wanting to ask since he walked into the room. "i'm sorry if this is too forward, and feel free to not respond but...your best friend just died. that's a lot for someone to take in. i would not be acting as calm as you're being right now."