𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚊 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚎!

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟑 - ♪ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓 ♪
(𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕)
06.26.13

𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦, 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘰,
𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘪 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘶𝘱, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘭𝘥
𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳
𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘺
𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺?

𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘪 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘦
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘪 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶

⋆ ୨ ♡ ୧ ⋆

THE NIGHT SPENCER left saying nothing but "sorry" was a long one. leah sat up in bed for a good two hours, wondering what cause him to want to leave so abruptly like that. she was nervous it was something she had done; this past month. she got to know the one and only spencer reid. and she liked him a lot! they became very close after only one week of leah working at the bau, and so she knew how sensitive he could get sometimes.

she started to worry, and then she started to cry. she looked at the clock. it was 9:39pm now. she picked up her cell phone and called the only person she thought to call. and derek morgan did not pick up.

"come on," leah groaned, tears starting to spill out of her eyes quicker every second that passed.

she instead called penelope garcia, who she had also become good friends with that past month.

leah got close with everyone that past month. her and derek teased each other every morning and frequently visited each other's homes. he stole a pen off of her desk almost every single week. she became closer with jj, who was so much fun to talk to, even closer with emily, the beautiful black-haired woman who sat beside her. the trio had even been drinking once after a long case. she even became closer with rossi, who she spent the whole morning sitting in his office with, eating coffee cakes and other danish pastries.

her and hotch were already pretty close, and surprisingly they didn't have many encounters during work. penelope garcia was a different story. leah usually finished her paperwork pretty early, and would often visit garcia in her lair when she was done.

and then there were the many, many encounters of her and spencer reid.

they talked endlessly on every plane ride back home from a case-ever since the first time they listened to "teenage dirtbag" and played 20 questions. she brought him a coffee almost every day and spoke so often.

she hit the call button, letting the phone ring a few times. a moment later, a voice was heard. "hello?"

"garcia," leah said, but her emotions made the word almost inaudible. "penelope? c-can you come over? i need someone right now and derek's not answering-"

"y-yes, of course. text me your address. is everything okay?" penelope rambled, sounding very nervous. "yeah, i'll be fine. i just need someone here." "on my way."

garcia hung up the phone, and leah texted the address into her messages.

leah resumed the movie that was playing before the pizza arrived. she wrapped a soft blanket around her, still crying, waiting for garcia to arrive. she did minutes later.

leah heard a knock on her door, and wiped her tears away before getting up to answer it. she opened the door to see garcia standing there. "oh, my poor thing," garcia pulled her into a hug. "what's wrong, my love?"

leah invited garcia in, closing the door behind her. "i honestly don't know," leah started. "i think s-something happened with spencer."

garcia looked at her, confused. "is that not a good thing?" "what do you mean?" "wait, i thought you...i thought..."

"what, garcia?"

"i thought you liked him." "i do! he's one of my closest friends on the team-"

"oh, no, sweetie, i mean-i thought you liked spencer. as in wanted to kiss him all over, liked."

leah looked at garcia, at a loss for words. she felt herself turning red. "what are we, in high school? i don't have a crush."

garcia laughed at her, and leah joined her. but tears still came out of her eyes. she was started to calm down, but was still upset. "well, no, he was here earlier. but then, out of nowhere, he just, up and left. i don't know why." "tell me what happened."

and so, leah did. she told garcia how they were having a great time, and then how they started to talk about their past lives.

"and then," leah sniffled. "he just said he was sorry and left. he didn't even say what he was sorry for, nor was there anything to even be sorry for. i-i just don't know what to do." garcia looked at the girl sadly, she truly hated seeing her this upset.

ever since leah confided in garcia on her very first day, penelope watched her like a hawk, making sure she was okay almost every moment of every day. "i would just talk to him," she said. "give it some time and then ask what happened. i doubt it had anything to do with something you said."

"but if that's the case, then why did he leave so sudden like that?"

"well, we know reid. he's sensitive. he doesn't really know what to do in some situations. i don't know, all i know is that nothing will be fixed if you don't at least try. i can ask morgan to talk to him for you."

"no, it's okay. you're right. as always." they laughed.

"you know, leah. i know you're blaming yourself for this happening. i know you've blamed yourself from other things that are out of your control." leah took a deep breath. "but, please; you are incredible, and since i've known you, you've done not one wrongdoing. stop doubting that."

leah smiled, hugging garcia and holding on tight. "did i mention how much i love you?"

all garcia could do was laugh.