𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 - 𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟐 - ♪ 𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒐𝒎𝒚 ♪
(𝒃𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒚)
05.17.14

𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴, 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴,
𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘴.
𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵,
𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘺, 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵

𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘯
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥

𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥

⋆ ୨ ♡ ୧ ⋆

IT'S BEEN A while since we've last heard anything about our friend leah gray. it was may 17th, 2014 now, quite a long time from jj's wedding, august 2nd, 2013. it's been a little over 9 months now, and leah had loved every moment of it. of her new job, her new friends, a new era of her life where she's finally beginning to get happy.

i know what you're wondering. and, long story short, the answer is no.

after jj's wedding, the two went on a few other hangouts that were never declared as dates. just short trips to the cafe, the library, even the museum in one instance. and of course, it consisted of nothing more than talking about life, teasing and flirting with each other, and enjoying each others company. but regardless of spending so much time together, they never became official. in fact, they never even kissed.

the two had mutually, although without discussion, decided to stay friends. they both didn't want to make things complicated at work. but, perhaps, if they have maybe discussed the possibility of being something more than friends, they would have discovered that they both had enough love for one another to make it work, and then the complications at work would only be one little obstacle in the road.

however, today we watch as the two remain best friends, secretly in love with the other. i'm just glad they're still best friends and hang out frequently.

as for her relationship with emily, it flourished. their bond only became stronger after the night that they kissed, and although nothing else like that has happened since, they still went out together frequently.

and now, here we are, as the two agents sit side by side, doing their paperwork.

"spence," leah looked to him, trying to get his attention.