What You Do That Turns Them On

This was requested by @fangirl4230. Thanks for the help! I was like in a sinkhole of writer's block and I couldn't get out. Wow that sounded really poetic. Looks like my imagination is flowing! YESSSSHHH!!

Steve: You bite your lip all the time. Everytime you did it, he would hit on you.

Tony: You have like this weird spark of attitude and sarcasm that he likes. It always makes him smile.

Bruce: You out you hands on your hips all the time. I mean all the time. When you do it, you lean a little. He hits on you all the time when you do that.

Loki: When you sing. He says you have a beautiful voice.

Thor: You twirl you hair all the time. You'll be talking to him and then twirling your hair. He smiles every time you do it.

Pietro: You dance around all time. You usually listen to music with your headphones. So usually your just bouncing around the house and singing the lyrics at the top of your lungs. He likes it a lot.

Bucky: When you yell. When you guys get into a fight or some thing is annoying you, you yell. He chuckles and bites your lip. And then you yell at him again asking him why he his laughing.

Clint: When you get frustrated. He chuckles every time you try to hit the target at the archery arena and you get frustrated.

+

Sorry if it's bad. Thanks for reading anyways. Again, I'm taking requests. I don't have a very creative mind. Sorry. Please comment or message me what you want to read.