Hawkeye Imagine

Hey guys! This one is for @Yavanna80! Enjoy!!!!

I was getting ready for a very special date with Clint. It was our 3 year anniversary. That's why it is special!

I put my chocolate brown hair into a bun, letting my bun fall out of it and go in their original place.

I then put on make-up and then put on a red dress with some red earrings and red flats. At the moment I was kinda in the mood for red.

Right when I finished the doorbell rang. I went and opened it. It was Clint. He had on a tux since you guys were going to a really fancy restaurant. Only the riches of the rich go there.

"Wow babe, you look beautiful," Clint said. I've heard him say this plenty of times before, but it was like this one was different.

"Ya ready," Clint asked. I nodded. We walked out to his car and got in.

Once we got there. I was shocked. The place had a valet. And I loved how Clint was acting all sharp. Like when he gave them the keys he was like "I put my faith in you good sir". It was hysterical.

When we walked in the hostess les us to our table and when I got there, there was rose petals everywhere across the table. And there were some rose petals on my seat that made a heart. It was so cute.

We sat down and we figured out what we ordered.

But then Clint got up and did that little clink thing with the cup and everyone had their eyes on him.

"Hello everyone! I just want to once something to the public," Clint said. He then did the unspeakable.

Clint got down on one knee. "Laia, will you marry me," Clint asked. I felt tears running down my cheeks. I was so speechless I could only nod.

We hugged and kissed and the whole restaurant clapped. It was truly the most magical moment of my life.