Steve Imagine

This one is for BoandHutchFan! Hope you enjoy!

I was walking along the littered and surprisingly empty sidewalk of NYC. I got tired of just looking around while walking, so I took out my phone.

I felt as if someone was watching me. I looked behind me and so no one. I looked at my phone again until I passed by a dark alley.

Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into the alley. I screamed but they quickly put their hand on my mouth.

I looked up to see a guy with long brown hair and and cold dark eyes. "Your coming with me," he said smiling.

He opened a door that led out to the alley and we walked in. He set me down on a chair and tied me done on the chair.

I was freaking out and thoughts of what he could do to me kept rushing through my head.

The man walked away and left me in the dark room that smelled like rotten wood and dead people.

I kept waiting for countless hours on end for anyone to come and rescue me. But there was no one that came.

I started to lose hope until I felt a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Cap untying the ropes. He put his index finger to his hand, telling me to be quiet.

I stayed quiet. But I heard footsteps and started to freak out. The man walked in and saw Steve. Steve stood up and threw his shield at the guy. The guy flew to the ground unconscious.

I stood up off the seat and felt weak. Steve pushed me back up so I didn't fall. He ran over to grab his shield and we left. I ran next to him and he smiled.

We finally got back to our apartment and he cooked my favorite food. I smiled and he walked over to me and kissed me.

"No one is ever gonna lay a hand on you other than me," he said.

"Yes sir," I replied saluting to him, smirking. He smiled and came up and cuddled next to me.

I'm sorry if it isn't as long as you wanted it to be. I didn't really know what to do. I love my Marvelities!

Avengers Assemble!

~bella