Captain America Imagine

This is for @lovelyDips! Hope you enjoy!

"Cap come here," I yell. I started playing with my black hair, looking at all the black streaks in my hair.

Steve walked into our bedroom and looked at me. "What," he asked.

"Come do a YouTube video with me," I said.

"Okay," he said. I sat on the bed and he sat next to me. I turned on the camera and I looked at Cap.

"Hey guys its me Charlie! Today I'm going to show you how to do a smoky eye. And my lovely boyfriend is going to be my model," I exclaimed. His eyes widened and I started laughing.

"I never agreed with that," Steve said. I laughed again. "Sorry," I replied.

I started doing the video and explaining how to do everything. I put the little brush to Steve's eye lid and he flinched.

"Don't flinch Steve. Your gonna mess it up," I scolded. He groaned and I laughed.

I then finished it and Steve looked just like a girl. I could stop laughing.

"And that's how you do it. Thanks for watching and subscribe to my channel," I said. I shut off the camera and looked at Steve.

"You are SOOOO lucky I love you," Steve teased. I giggled and kissed him. I wiped the makeup off of his eyelids and then he left smiling. I smiled as well and ten flopped down on the bed and crashed.

Hope you enjoyed! It's not the best, but it works. Vote and follow me!

Avengers Assemble!

~bella