Pietro Imagine

This one is for Countrygirl278! Hope you enjoy!

Morgan's P.O.V.

I sat in my jail cell just waiting for the day to end so another day in this prison could start.

I kept hearing banging up against the wall. I tried ignoring it but after a while it was quite annoying.

"Stop it would ya," I scolded. "Sorry," I heard a a guy say. He had a thick Russian accent. I went up to the front of the cell and peered around the corner.

I saw a guy with blondish white hair and beautiful eyes. He was really tall as well. He zoomed up to the front of his cell at lightning speed.

"I'm really sorry ms," he said. I was at a loss for words.

"I-it's okay. Y-you didn't d-do anything w-wrong," I stuttered.

He smirked and then zoomed over to the back of the cell. I walked over to the back corner of mine and fell asleep on the bed. Which felt like sleeping on steel.

After a couple of months I learned a lot about the boy I met in the cell next to me. I had a major crush on him, but he would never know.

But one day, a battle was brewing, and Pietro left with his twin Wanda. I was devastated.

"Wait where are you going," I asked as Pietro was being let out.

"Out in the world," he replied. "Can I come," I asked.

He gave me a devilish smirk. "You might think I'm your friend but I'm not okay. I'm not letting a pathetic loser like you out of a cage you deserve to stay in," Pietro replied.

Wanda gave me the same devilish smirk. Pietro the zoomed off with Wanda. I felt my heart break into a million pieces. I thought we were friends. But apparently not. I went over to the back corner of my cage and fell asleep.

A week later, I was let out of my cage. The battle was brewing and I intended on fighting in it secretly.

I looked around the place that I stayed in for a year and a half. I then smiled devilishly and ran out of the lab.

Pietro's P.O.V.

I was now working for SHIELD. Best job ever. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

"Pietro," Wanda said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes," I replied. "We need to go into a meeting with the Avengers before battle. They want to inform us about something," Wanda exclaimed. I nodded and walked with her into the meeting room.

Fury walked in with a serious look. I knew something was up.

"Hello team, I'm here to inform you about a serious thing in battle," Fury said. Everyone nodded.

"There is a huge threat trying to fight either against us or with us. We still don't know. Her name is Morgan," Fury said.

My eyes went wide. Morgan. As in the Morgan at Strucker's lab?

Fury pulled up a file about her. "She's got brown hair with orange tips, blue eyes and apparently is one of Strucker's lab rats," Fury exclaimed.

"Which means she has weird powers right," Clint asked.

"Yes indeed. He is a huge threat the this mission. Her powers are invisibility, elemental control, telekinesis, and healing powers," Fury exclaimed.

"She just a hodge podge of randomness I guess," Tony said.

Everyone looked a him and rolled their eyes.

"Watch out for her. And if she tries to fight you..fight back," Fury said, " Avengers Assemble."