A Walk To Forget

"What are we doing?" Anna had dragged a drunk Nyles to the bar and he was still confused as to why they were there.

"I want a shot Nyles." He couldn't help but laugh at her words.

"You could've just said that." Anna rolled her eyes as she hit his stomach.

"I did... four times dickhead." He looked at her as she laughed.

"No you didn't." He stated before she shook her head still laughing as she got him over to her group of friends. They had spent the majority of the night dancing and with Kris and his friends so she wanted a chance to relax with some of hers as well as properly introduce Nyles to them.

"Righty you gonna remember names or...?" He cut her off.

"I'm not that drunk asshole." She shook her head as she laughed.

"Fine then. Let's see how many you remember tomorrow." Anna said to him before introducing him to Penelope Ford, Britt Baker, Skye Blue, Jamie Hayter, Toni Storm and Hikaru Shida. By the time she was done there was a tray of shots in front of them all.

"Yeah I'm not remembering shit. Tell me their names again tomorrow." Nyles commented to Anna before they all took a shot. As the alcohol burned her throat, she leaned into him while he laughed. "You are such a lightweight." She hit his side. "What you are...." When she looked up at him he was smiling while trying not to laugh. She flicked his nose.

"Stop dickhead." He rolled his eyes as his arm draped over her shoulders. When she turned as saw Toni looking at them Anna raised an eyebrow at her.

"Are you two...?" Nyles couldn't help his laugher as his head shook. "Suuuuure...."

"Never Toni. He's like my brother." Toni's eyes were on Nyles. As she smirked Britt came over next to them joining the conversation.

"Anna would you stop lying?" The other brunette commented as Anna rolled her eyes.

"She's not lying." Nyles commented before Jamie who was behind him started laughing.

"You both should stop lying to yourselves and fuck. Bet it would be the best shag of your life.... Always is with your best friend." He couldn't help his laugher at Jamie's words.

"Yeah that would never fucking happen." He commented while Anna was silent. Britt and Toni were watching her as his attention turned towards Jamie. Julia was the one to pull Anna out of the situation and towards the dance floor.

"Thank you." Anna said as she looked back at Nyles who was effortlessly talking to the three women at the bar. He was always the life of the party and easy to talk to.

"What's going on with you?" Julia asked before her eyes followed Anna's. "Anna...." The blonde knew exactly why her friend was silent. "You've got two options. Find someone else to fuck you senseless to forget about him. Or you admit to yourself that he's not just a brother to you and fucking kiss him."

"I...." Anna fell silent as she could see Jack walking towards her. Julia turned around her eyes following Anna's.

"Nope. You can fuck off Jack." Julia's words weren't minced as she stopped him from getting to Anna.

"I just want to talk to her Julia." Jack said as he looked around the blonde at Anna.

"And she doesn't want to talk to you so I suggest you go back to wherever you came from." Jack rolled his eyes before he tried to step around Julia. "Try me Jack."

"Just remember what I said Anna." Julias hand was on Jacks chest keeping him from moving as he stared into Anna's eyes. Jacks jaw tensed for a moment as he looked at Julia before he let out a huff and walked away.