Date Night

"So where are we going?" Anna asked as Nyles helped her into the car. He chuckled a small smile along his lips before he carefully closed her door. Once he was in the drivers seat she looked over at him. "You're not telling me are you?" He shook his head. "You're no fun." He laughed before he leaned towards her, his lips carefully pressing to her cheek.

"Just trust me would ya?" She lightly laughed before her head turned and she connected their lips. When he pulled away, she wiped a bit of lipstick that had smudged onto his lips. "I'm gonna have to get used to that aren't I?" Anna couldn't help her laugh as she nodded. Nyles chuckled a slight smirk appearing along his lips. "Worth it...." He could see her smile as he started the car.

"So are we not calling this a date in fear of you doing something stupid?" He groaned at her words before he felt her fingers lace with his. "Righty you know I don't care. If something happens I'm just going to laugh along with you. Nothings going to make me run I've already seen it all from you." He chuckled as his hand squeezed hers.

"You definitely haven't seen it all. I just.... Don't want to jinx it." Her other hand came up and gently squeezed his bicep.

"You're not gonna jinx it." She could feel his thumb run along hers.

"I hope not." He said quietly. The rest of the short drive was spent in a comfortable silence as they arrived he could see her eyes just about light up. "I thought it might've been awhile since you've been here." She looked over at him and couldn't help herself. Her hand found it's way to the back of his neck before he was pulled into her. Their lips connected for a brief moment.

"You really are fucking perfect Righty." He chuckled as he shook his head.

"I'm not. I just listen Bluejay." Her lips pressed to his once more before she once again wiped lipstick from his lower lip. "Ready?"

"Oh I'm ready to fucking kick your ass at mini golf." He laughed at her words as he slipped from the car. Before she could even reach the door he was there opening it for her. He offered her his hand helping her out of the car. Just when he thought she was going to pull her hand away from his, her fingers laced with his. When she saw him looking down at their hands she lightly laughed before she leaned into him her hand gently squeezing his bicep. "Righty if you think I care if anyone sees us you don't know me well enough."

"I just...." He stopped as their eyes met. "You're so fucking out of my league." She laughed at his words while squeezing his hand.

"I most definitely am not. Now come on Nyles I want to kick your ass at mini golf." He chuckled.

"That has never happened and won't happen Bluejay." He commented before the two of them walked into the large building that was the Ponce City Market. Though both of them knew the way to the upstairs roof top Anna was effortlessly guided through the crowd by Nyles.

Once on the roof Anna couldn't help her smile. Though they had been their countless times before this time it felt different. As she leaned into Nyles she could feel his lips discreetly press to her forehead.

"Mini golf or food?" While she thought about it his thumb lightly ran along hers. Her eyes met his before flicking towards the bar. "Drink?" She nodded.

"Drinks then mini golf. I want a fair fight." He laughed lightly before nodding.

"Whatever you'd like Bluejay." He said with a smile. Once at the bar Anna leaned back into Nyles gently. His hand carefully slipped from hers before resting along her hip. The action just about made her melt into him. "Everything alright Bluejay?" He asked quietly.

"I'm perfectly content Righty." She said softly. In the past she had truly only leaned into him when she was tired, stressed or scared. This was new to the both of them and they were both enjoying it. Once they had ordered drinks, his lips discreetly pressed to her temple. She leaned into him even more as she felt his arm loosely wrap around her.

"You're stunning." He said quietly into her ear. When she turned slightly red, his lips met her cheek. If they hadn't been in public she'd have turned her head and connected their lips. But the last thing she wanted was to out their relationship before all of their friends knew. As their drinks arrived she relaxed back into him as they talked and drank.

The night was spent laughing, drinking and playing different games atop the rooftop. When it came time to play mini golf Anna became serious. Nyles chuckled under his breath as he saw how focused she was on the game.

"You want me to show you why you're hitting it to the left?" Her eyes met his before she nodded. A light chuckle escaped his lips. Instead of doing the stereotypical approach of moving behind her and showing her be came up in front of her. His lips discreetly pressed against her cheek as he adjusted her wrists. "Now try." He said as he took a step back. She hit the ball with the club and it went straight into the hole. He could see her eyes light up. "And just like that now I've got competition." He said before he was lightly shoved as he laughed.

When Nyles went to take his putt Anna's club came out messing him up. He looked up at her a smile along his lips as he laughed. It took him three putts to get the ball in the hole. The entire time she was poking and messing with him making them both laugh.

"You know. I was going to let you win anyway." Nyles said as his arm draped over Anna's shoulders as they walked out.

"Sure you were Righty." Once they were at the car  she turned towards him. When his fingertips moved to stray along her cheek she grabbed his shirt pulling him in. Their lips were instantly together. "You are so fucking hot." She commented as she pulled away. He chuckled before his lips pressed against her cheek.

"You're looking in the mirror aren't you?" She took advantage of the fact that he was now down at her height. Anna's arms draped over Nyles' shoulders before her lips met his cheek.

"Nope. I'm looking at you Righty."