Chapter 9

He chuckled,it was kind of annoying I just wanted him to leave already.

"What do you want",I asked curiously.

"don't want anything, I just came to make sure you're okay, and it seems you are now", he said thinking.

"I am. Don't worry,but I'm going to go, so uh..bye?" , I said slowly walking back, glancing back to see him already disappearing through the woods. I walked back to my house and sneaked into my room before my dad could see I left and catch me.
---------------------------
(Next morning)
I can't remember if last night was just a dream or not, but I shook it off and got ready for school.Throwing on something random and grabbing what I needed, I poked my head out the door making sure my dad was gone, then left walking towards school. Soon as I got there I went to my locker and right after I shut it, I heard the voice I hate, walking this way. shutting my locker I stepped away and tried to make my way past them to my first class. I paced a tad bit faster to go around them, but she put her foot out and tripped me making me drop everything, and also making me fall on my binder that somehow fell straight up, knocking all the breathe out of me. Sucking in a deep breath, I stood up looking at her with that big ugly Cheshire Cat smile and took steps towards her. She took one step back but stopped and crossed her arms over her chest, grinning.
"What do you think your doing", she said and glanced around at people staring at us, which was everyone.
"This", I said right as I swung my fist into her face grabbing her hair in a fist and slammed her head against the lockers time after time, but soon got pulled away by her two friends. I punched one in the nose probably breaking it and she ran off crying about it. I shook my head and turned to the other girl who stood there.
"If you don't want anything to happen to you, I advise you to walk away", I stated breathing heavily, with my eyes watering. She slowly walked away glancing back once. I grabbed my things and pushed through the crowd that had been watching the whole time, just standing there looking so shocked.