Chapter 19

~Friday~

I walked out fully ready and a tad bit nervous towards Adams car. I took a little bit bigger step to hurry and leave before my dad came home and something happen.
  When I stepped out he went to the passengers side and opened the door for me. I smiled and thanked him and he went around to get back in. Even though were just hanging out I'm still nervous. We headed to a café a few minutes away and sat at a booth.
  Minutes passed before I broke the silence.

"So what made you talk me", I smiled at him curious as to why he would ever want to even approach me.

"I seen you thinking wow your beautiful and I have got to talk to you",he answered smiling,making me blush. We made small talk through eating our meals and he dropped me off home.
   I didn't think my dad was home, so I started walking to my room when all a sudden I was pulled into my dad's room. They had a strong grip on my wrists, I know it's going to leave bruises. I looked up to see my dad.

"Be quite and nothing bad will happen", he whispered, the stench of alcohol taking over him. He pushed me down on the bed and got on me. I thrashed around trying my best to get him off. Crying and screaming at him, I try with everything and he didn't budge. He slaps me and puts a hand on my throat holding me in place.

"Shut up and stop moving, it won't hurt", he growled in my ear. Tears flowed down my face as he did what he wanted, hurting me every time I did something he didn't like or want.

When he was done,he passed out on the floor. I sat up pulling my knees to my chest as close as I could, I couldn't stop crying and I stared in the air in shock. Pulling what I had left in me,I  got up and pulled on my undergarments, rushing to call Ryan.          
   He picked up on the fifth ring. I looked at the time,1:00am.

"Hello?", Ryan's groggy voice answered.

"It's me casey..I.I'm so sorry to wake you but,but I need you..please",I said shakily.

"I'll come get you, don't move". He said and I heard rummaging in the background along with him swearing at something,before he hung up.

I sat there tears flowing down freely and waited for him, I didn't move.

I couldn't.