Chapter 15

Siting back up a minute later, I felt my face redden in embarrassment. I heard some moving near me and I looked over to the noise.

"What are you still doing here", I asked.

"I'm not leaving until you're better and ready to go", Ryan stated flatly, saying no arguments.

"Aren't you going to stink", I giggled as he chuckled.

"I can leave for that when needed but I'm not leaving unless something comes up that's needed and/or necessary",He finish and I sighed laying back falling asleep.

_________________

Waking up I heard slight snores coming from Ryan, since he was the only other one in the room. I giggled a bit and heard him move, causing me to quite down. I sighed and sat there spacing off until a doctor came in.

"Hello, Casey how are you this evening. I am doctor Jones"?, An older ladies voice asked.

"I'm alright just bored,I'm not very patient and I can't really do anything", I said gesturing to myself and around me.

"Actually I came in here to check everything and if all is good, you will be able to check out", she explained. I smiled, I want to get out of here. I heard her doing things and then she started unhooking me from the IV and everything.

"Everything seems good, you can check out when you're dressed and a nurse will come get you, but when you leave you have to keep that bandage on for at least one more day", I nodded as I understood and slowly moved to the side of the bed to stand.

"Here are your clothes,and you can set the robe you have on now on the bed", she said. when I heard the door close I slipped the robe down and got dressed best I could, I couldn't see anything so I had to feel everything to make sure what it was exactly I was putting on.
I finished dressing and set the robe on the bed like doctor Jones told me to and I felt around to the bed and sat sighing, ready to leave. My head shifted when I heard a noise. I gasped.

I forgot Ryan was in here.