Chapter 11

"I'll make sure to prove you wrong",he said pulling the chair out from my table.

"What are you doing your making a scene", I whispered/yelled.

"What are you talking about?",he asked smirking. I looked around and seen people staring at us and whispering.

"I'm talking about you sitting with me, someone like you don't sit with someone like me", I stated matter of fact, looking down at the table.He stood up and put his hands on the table holding himself up,looking at me,with a slight smile.

"Someone like me? Is that referring to how handsome and charming I am?",he asked chuckling. I couldn't help,but smile and I covered my face with my hand trying to hide it casually, so he wouldn't be knowing how he was right. Slowly he started to stand in the chair.

"What do you think your doing?!", I gasped.

"Howdy everyone, do y'all have a problem with my partner over here, if so y'all can come over here and I can-",

"Stop!" I yelled,while laughing, interrupting his little speech.He slowly climbed down from the chair and plopped into it smiling. We talked and laughed together, until bell rang, but when we had classes together we sat closer and whispered, sometimes even laughed and would have to stop before I got in trouble.

I could say that today has been one of the best days of my life. I don't even remember the last time I laughed, well even smiled, but all that soon changed when I had to go home.