Chapter 14

Sleeping was not peaceful at all and there were to many thoughts in my head to be exact, but I pushed everything to the side and got ready for the day.
Dressing a bit prettier and doing my hair, I grabbed what I needed and headed to school slowly. Going to my locker first like always, I waited for the bell to ring. Now on I was just going to take my time and let the days pass by. I closed my eyes,thinking if I should just go to the classroom and wait, but soon as I took a step forward I ran into something hard. Sighing I looked up and realized it was just Ryan. I bit my lip and tried to walk away but he blocked me.

"What", I asked.

"I just wanted to talk, why so grouchy", he asked laughing a bit.

"You shouldn't even want to", I said looking down and escaped walking away. The bell rang and I thought I was saved until he grabbed me and pulled me back. Everybody was already clearing the hallway and it was just us two.

"What do you mean", he asked, I turned to him and seen sadness in his eyes, but then he covered it up.

"You shouldn't hang out with people like me, I bring you down and you just don't realize it." I explained with my eyes watering over.

"Maybe I shouldn't, according to other people, but not me. Were like best friends, you get me like no one else does, and your not afraid of me like most people", he said and a tear escaped my eyes and I turned around ready to walk away since I was already late to class.

"I understand what you mean but you don't see how everyone looks at us,I'm broken and nothing and your everything we just don't mix. I get states of either hatred or sadness. I get bullied and no one can stop it. it's best if I leave you alone", I said walking away, tears flowing down my cheeks. I went to the bathroom and sat down on a closed toilet seat deciding just to skip first period, there wasn't much time left anyways. I don't even think I am going to any classes, I should just skip, but I didn't.
When lunch rolled around I seen Ryan at my table but I went to another empty one. After a few minutes passed by he looked around and when his eyes found mine he looked hurt. he frowned a bit and looked down at the table.
Someone blocked my view and when I looked up I seen that it was Nicole. I gasped and looked away and caught my eyes on Adam, he looked so cute today. in the middle of taking him in, Nicole got closer to me until she was right in my face. My eyes widened a bit then went back to normal.

"What do you want",I asked staring in her eyes. they seemed to darken and she put on a smirk.

"Revenge", she simply said.I was confused for a moment until I remembered what I did to her last time, I gulped. I seen her two friends with crossed arms over their chest, standing behind her watching my every move.

They circled around me and the last thing I know is falling backwards and blackness taking over.

----------------------------

Waking up I see nothing and start to panic. Someone grabs my hand and I scream.

"Shhh calm down", a mans voice said. It sounded handsome and full of worry.

"Who are you?", I asked looking to where I heard the voice.

"Ryan", he said and there was a catch of breath in my throat. I started coughing and he put a cup to my lips. Taking a few gulps of the water, he took it and put it up.

"Thanks", I whispered
"What happened and why can't I see",I asked.

"Nicole hit you in the head causing you to fall back in your chair and then they all started kicking you in the head, he paused then started to finish.

"Then I grabbed you quickly and brought you here and you were out cold, and you eyes sight is blurry and out of it so they wrapped your head up and covered your eyes so you won't wake up and get flashed by bright light causing you to go blind, and you have to keep it wrapped for a few days.

"Oh", was all I could get out before passing out in the bed hearing him yell for a nurse.