chapter 10

Walking to the lunch room all I could do is notice all the stares I got from people from what had happened just earlier today. Soon as I went through the line and grabbed a bit of food I went straight to my own lunch table, it has its benefits of being alone, but at times it can be pretty awful. I get to do whatever I want and have peace and quite, I used to wish that I had friends, but then I would have to go through telling them what goes on in my life and that's too much and no one should go through it. I didn't want to have to explain things and have the chance for someone to over hear and go running their mouth making my life worse then it already is.

Clearing my mind I looked around the lunchroom and found him. The cutest guy In the school, well to me anyways, just sitting and laughing with his friends. He has been in my classes since elementary school, we used to talk, but soon just drifted away. His name is Adam, even his name fits him. I always known I never had a chance with him, well any guy for that matter. I shook my head and just glanced around the room and someone caught my eye, sitting by himself in a black hoodie staring at the table. He seemed familiar, but I soon shifted my gaze back to Adam when I noticed the guy starting to lift his head up.

Not even a minute later something, or well someone blocked my view from him. Looking up I noticed it was the guy from the woods the other day. I opened my mouth, but closed it.

"Surprised to see me", he smirked, slowly slipping the hood off his head.

"No, I'm surprised I didn't know you were..that one"I stated, looking at him. Being honest he was the usual bad boy. Wearing black, did a lot of bad things, and not to forget took advantage of girls that would just throw themselves at him.

"Whats that supposed to mean exactly", his eyes slowly softened but turned cold.

"I heard some things about you, you are very popular around here, the one who everyone talks about", I said but then hurriedly finished with,

"but I wont just go judging, if you prove me wrong".