Chapter 16

Maybe he was still asleep,? I hope so..

"Casey you are ready to be checked out", someone came in grabbing my attention.

"Okay thank you", I replied and made my way towards where Ryan was siting, trying my best not to run into anything.

"Ryan, we can leave", I said reaching out and all of a sudden his hand grabbed mine. I gasped and laughed at myself for how I reacted. He pulled me lightly by my hand out to check out then all the way to the car.
The whole time I couldn't get over the tingles dotting my hand, it felt like it falling asleep but electrifying.

"Since you're finally out of there, what do you want to do", He asked pulling out of the parking lot.

"Let's just go somewhere little, I don't really want to go out with this thing on my head", I replied. I don't want anyone staring at me or get dirty looks from judgy people.

"Alright", was all he said and kept driving.

___________________

*her house*

"I'll walk you to the door", he said unbuckling, I quickly put my hand out.

"No!", I yelled, and then cleared my throat.

"I mean no, I can do it myself, I'll manage". I said slowly getting out of the car. Taking small steps and some of my memory, I manage to get to my door. I quietly opened it and slid inside, closing the door behind me.

"Where have you been", My fathers voice boomed.
"Uh", was all I got out before he pushed me causing me to fall to the floor.

"Oh wait you were in the hospital, like a little girl having to get help from other people to take care of you", He paused walking towards me getting in my face, I couldn't smell anything on him.

"They set me a bill, and now I owe them money", he finished and punched me,knocking the air out of me. He punched me a few more times before I heard something loud crash and some grunts. Something seemed to fall and someone grabbed me. I flinched backing away a bit.

"Calm down, it's going to be okay, it's just me. Ryan", I started to breathe slower and tried to stand, but he grabbed me holding me bridal style close to his chest. I held on to his neck tightly and silently cried.

Now he knows what I have been hiding all my life.