Chapter 17

Ryan's POV
_________

"Good morning",I said brushing my fingers through Casey's hair. I felt her tense and was a bit jumpy.

"Morning", She said right above a whisper.

"You can take the bandages off now, want me to help you",I asked looking down at her sitting up.

"Yeah,please" She said turning, so I was able to get it off. I slowly unwrapped it and gently turned her to me.

"Slowly open your eyes now, don't do it so fast, take your time", I explained watching her as her eyes fluttered open. It felt like everything went in slow motion and I felt something, but shook it off.

"Let's go make some breakfast", I said pulling her with me as she laughed. I loved her laugh it sounded so care free and full of happiness.

"What about some pancakes?", I asked and immediately she nodded her head, getting excited and I just smiled at her.

"You mix the ingredients and I'll get the rest",I said as I grabbed a pan, butter, and everything else that was needed.

"I'll be right back I just have to use the restroom", I said walking away.

After I finished my business I washed my hands and headed back to the kitchen. She was mixing everything in a big bowl and I decided to have some fun, I stopped and started walking slowly and quietly towards her as she hummed.

"Ahh" I yelled grabbing her shoulders shaking them a bit. She flung back, screaming and we hit the floor. She landed on top of me and her eyes immediately went wide.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay,nothing broke", she said looking at me and waving frantically.

"I'm fine"I laughed at her concern. She looked at me and started laughing hysterically, rolling around the floor.

"What are you laughing about",I asked looking at her amused.

"Your..y.your face has.s..s mix all over it", she said laughing in between while trying to catch her breath.

I grabbed her and starting tickling her over into the mix as she moved every time as I laughed, but stopped when she couldn't breath and had tears in her eyes from laughing. We sat up catching our breath and she looked up at me. We stared in each others eyes for what seemed forever,they were full of emotion but I couldn't tell what exactly they were. I could stare into them all day they were beautiful.

I leaned in a bit and so did she but as our lips were about to brush each other's, my mom came in.