Chapter 9 - The Night That Was

DISCLAIMER : Mature content ahead

The next day, our little group started to go back to their own towns. Nandhini went back to her town, and Varun had to go to college in Chennai. Saying goodbye to them was tough, and I really hoped we'd meet again soon.

I got back to my room and, like a kid with a show-and-tell story, I told Tyler everything about the festival and my new friends. Tyler had always been really good at listening and always asking lots of questions, which was something I really liked about him.

 Tyler had always been really good at listening and always asking lots of questions, which was something I really liked about him

He told me he was leaving for college the next day. He wanted to get there a week early to settle in. He was going to stay in the college dorms and was all hyped up to dive into campus life. There was this famous coding club he was super excited about. His hero since middle school, Tim Chang, a senior at college, recommended it. They lived close by and had become good friends. Tyler looked up to Tim like crazy, so he was thrilled about following in his footsteps. You could see how excited he was just by looking at his face. This made me think about what I was missing, but I decided not to be sad about it. I was having this completely unexpected adventure, and I wanted to enjoy every moment of it.

As the night got darker, it seemed like the world outside had gone to sleep. We talked a lot, and Tyler finally said, "I miss you so much."

"I miss you too, Ty. I really wish you were here."

Then, with a mischievous tone, he said, "Can I see you?"

I teased him, "You can't see me?" I knew exactly what he meant.

"Can you take off your shirt?"

"Let's do it together."

We took off our tops together. "You looked beautiful in that dress yesterday.", he said.

"I don't look beautiful otherwise?"

"You're the prettiest person I know."

"Meh. Stop kidding.",

"I'm not. Look what you did to me", he said, taking the pillow away from his lap.

I blushed and said, "I wish I could help, babe."

"You can."

"Here? I don't know. People can barge in anytime."

"You told me everyone's asleep. Who's going to come?"

"Still. I'm scared."

"Please.", he said with a puppy dog face and I couldn't say no to him. We took off our clothes one by one until we were in our undergarments.

He wanted me to touch myself, pretend that we were together at that moment. I did everything he told me so I could please him. I even did a little strip tease, which was evidently giving him arousals. But, it was just too awkward, doing it in front of a screen - that little camera on my laptop intimidated me; it felt like a thousand people were watching me.