ONE / three swords and ugly green hair.

EPISODE 01 : ROMANCE DAWN( three swords & ugly green hair )

( three swords & ugly green hair )

SHE WAS UTTERLY lost. with the wind blowing strands of her unkept hair everywhere and the glare of the morning sun in her eyes, there was little a disoriented anjali could do to navigate her way out of the endless blue landscape she was being swallowed up by.

the ocean and sky stretched for miles without another sign of a boat, and her hands had grown tired from rowing her small little wooden boat all day.

despite this, she continued to manually exhaust herself towards the flaming ball of fire in the sky, praying for the faint outlines of an island or any dry land.

leaving shimotsuki village might've been the worst decision of anjali's life.

though, in reality it was her only choice. having been exiled due to her 'betrayal' towards their swordsmanship principles, anjali had little to no option over whether staying or leaving was better.

obviously, a head attached to her neck was better than one not.

with a promise weighing heavy on her shoulders — a dream belonging to the young girl anjali had once grown up with — she couldn't just allow herself to give into death's greedy hands at such a time.

not with that hidden gem that could bring down empires situated in her starry gaze.

conqueror's haki.

what she had considered a myth only read about in the deepest corner of her village's library, small lies humans made up about themselves in order to receive the title 'supreme beings'.

a power that anjali had found in herself two years prior to her exile.

exerting her willpower to control those weak minded angered the chief village swordsman. after the murder of his precious daughter, whose sisterly love for anjali transcended even the bounds of blood ties, he put it upon himself to discipline the girl into becoming a true swordmaster.

however, due to her careless negligence, anjali ended up committing grave mistakes. mistakes that led to where she was now; tired, alone, and lost.

and much good an ability like hers would do when confronted with hunger and endless blue.

‎ ‎

‎LAND. SWEET LAND graced anjali's swollen and tired eyes at last during the fourth hour of the morning.

there was an island only a few kilometers away, a large and old sign reading 'SHELLS TOWN' the only proper distinction anjali could make from the distance.