EIGHT / sanji, world class flirt.

EPISODE 05 : EAT AT BARATIE !( sanji, world class flirt )

( sanji, world class flirt )

THE NOW 5-MEMBER crew of straw hat pirates sat around in their new ship lounge, doing nothing other than waiting to get to their next destination.

anjali was fast asleep, as always, her head resting against zoro's ahoulder. he softly played with her hair, ignoring the bickering going on between the rest of the crew.

usopp's loud yell of 'guys!" startled the copper haired woman awake, and she pushed herself off of the bounty hunter with a yawn.

"why are you yelling so early in the morning?" she muttered.

"it's half past noon." nami corrected, and the crew collectively chuckled.

"i made us a new jolly roger for the ship!" their sharpshooter continued, unfurling a flag of a weird-looking skeleton wearing a brown bandana. in the. background was a green slingshot.

"ta-da!" the ship was silent. "i know, i know. my flair for design often leaves people speechless."

luffy bunched up usopp's version of a jolly roger and patted his shoulder. "i already drew our flag."

"okay,  but this one is so much better."

"neither of the flags are gonna scare anyone away." zoro said boredly.

"this time, imma have to agree." anjali raised a lazy hand, still half asleep.

"okay, but the jolly roger is supposed to reflect the captain." usopp wrapped the flag around his body like a cape.

"i'm the captain. we're the straw hat crew." luffy argued.

usopp ignored him, striking a pose. "they call me captain usopp."

"i'm the captain. me, captain. me." luffy pointed to himself. the other man was not paying the slightest attention.

"the captain is the one that gets the ship and knows the most about the ship."

"i am —"

the bickering men get interrupted by anjali, who begins to laugh at their stupidity. her loud laughs mingle in with nami's, and later on zoro begins to chuckle as well.

luffy smiles. "you see? this is what it's all about! from now on, it's all gonna be smooth sailing."

just as the words left his mouth, the sound of a cannon firing nearby rocked the ship. anjali gave the straw hat captain a deadpanned look.

"you were saying?"

another cannon fired, and this time the ship shook. everybody rushed to get on deck, luffy holding up a small spyglass.

his eyes widened, lowering the spyglass as he saw the marine ship closing in on the going merry.

"grandpa?" he said aloud.