FOUR / spin the wheel.

EPISODE 02 : THE MAN IN THE STRAW HAT( spin the wheel )

IN THE STRAW HAT
( spin the wheel )

THE NOW TRIO, consisting of anjali, nami, and zoro were escorted to the 'green room'.

which was actually not even green.

nami was the luckiest, getting. stuffed into an oversized golden birdcage. zoro was once again tied with a rope to a wheel, one most likely used for knife tricks.

anjali had it rough. she was suspended by her boots, thick ropes binding her hands behind her back and her feet to the thick metal hanger on the roof.

the blood was rushing to her head, making her dizzy.

"give it a rest." nami was the first to break the silence, her dull and tired voice directed towards the green haired man, who was twisting in every direction trying to get the ropes around his wrists to loosen.

"those ropes are too strong, even for you."

zoro continued to flex his arms in an attempt to loosen the thick material. "i've got out of worse."

"guys, i think my brain is going to explode." anjali whined, feeling her temple throb painfully. she was sure that her face was beet red, maybe even purple, from all those minutes hanging upside down.

zoro gave a small, stifled chuckle. "hang in there, pearl."

nami also cracked a smile, though she did feel bad for the copper haired woman.

"you asshole." anjali grumbled. "as soon as i get out of here i'm going to beat the shit out of you."

"when i ran out of the tent, i saw a town or . . . what was left of one after buggy destroyed it." nami changed the topic, making anjali and zoro's bickering quiet down.

"you mean, when you tried to run off and leave us for dead?" the swordsman corrected.

"we were surrounded and unarmed! you were picking a fight you couldn't win." she shot back.

"girls, girls." anjali spoke up sarcastically before zoro could say something. "let's save the arguing for when we get outta here. maybe even collect the bounty on that clown guy and make some berry on the side."

"shut up, pearl." zoro grunted.

"is that actually your name?" nami asked, now ignoring the green haired pirate hunter.

"no." the copper haired woman grumbled. "it's what an old friend used to call me, so it's what i go by now."

"oh." the tangerine haired woman said nothing in response. "well, let's get out of here. can you trust me?"

"i don't trust thiefs." zoro snarled.

anjali only nodded. "sure, if you can get me the hell off of this thing."