THIRTEEN / zoro's got moves.

EPISODE 07 : THE GIRL WITH THE SAWFISH TATTOO( zoro's got moves )

( zoro's got moves )

WITH ONE WORRY gone off anjali's shoulders, she felt much more at ease now that zoro was awake.

although, it seemed as though he lacked basic strength, thanks to that giant wound on his chest. so anjali took it upon herself to help the man around (she was partially forced into it by zoro's ginormous puppy dog eyes), even going as far as helping his put on his button up.

for the latter, anjali was almost 100 percent sure zoro could manage if he really put his mind to it, but she still allowed him to rely on her. if she was honest, feeling useful at a time like this somewhat took her mind off nami's absence, so she wasn't too resentful towards the pirate hunter.

"i wasn't aware you hurt your legs too." anjali commented sourly as zoro's arm wrapped around her shoulder, body pressed to hers as he used the copper haired woman for support.

the man shrugged. "i didn't. they're just weak because i haven't used them in a while."

"right." she replied sarcastically, and sat the pirate hunter down on the deck bench.

luffy was raising the sails, staring off into the distance at baratie.

usopp was carrying in barrels of food for the journey, and the day felt brighter now that zoro had awoken. the two men had both been elated to hear of his wake, and rushed almost immediately to bombard him with hugs that were too tight for his liking.

upon seeing a familiar mop of golden hair, anjali peered at the approaching man in the distance.

"sanji, hey!" the copper haired woman waved at the blonde as he went up the steps to the going merry.

zoro scowled as the man returned her wave enthusiastically, flashing anjali a grin.

"heard you guys need a cook." he said, looking towards luffy, who was dangling off the ship, his fingers and legs tangled in the rope holding him up.

the straw hat cheered, almost falling off the rope. "yeah! yes we do!"

he climbed down and patted sanji on the shoulder. "welcome aboard!"

"why are we bringing the waiter?" zoro asked, his tone so passive aggressive that anjali felt it practically radiating off of him.

"because we can't boil water." usopp said matter-of-factly, and anjali laughed.

"speak for yourself." snickering, the woman turned to sanji who had approached them. "nice to have you onboard."

"nice to be onboard." the cook replied with a suave smile.

zoro grumbled what sounded like curses and insults under his breath.

turning his head back to look at the fish-shaped ship for a second, sanji turned and addressed the small crew.