💛DS x NM x SD💛

🔷 Requested by GhamzehPmd

🔷Top DreamSwap x Bottom Nightmare x Top Swapdream 

Nightmare was sleeping in bed when he swat away whose every finger was poking him.

"Nighty, Nighty wake up." SD whispers.

"What do you want, I'm trying to sleep." He groaned.

"I gotta show you something," Nightmare turned his head over his shoulder to glare at the annoying bird, "Please."

Nightmare whined as he sat up and hissed as he was blinded by the light that switched on.

There stood both of his boyfriends, completely naked.

Nightmare was pissed, "You woke me up from my sleep for this? Just jerk each other off."

DS hugged Nightmare's waist and pouted,
"We tried but it's better doing it with you." He looked up at Nightmare, rolling a bit so he'd be between night's thighs.

Nightmare sighs and grumbles,
"Fine." And he summoned a female ecto hoping that it'll be quicker than his male ecto.

DS pulled Night away from the headboard climbed on top of Night and kissed his neck. Nightmare tried holding back his moans, SD went behind night and placed night's head on his lap as he grabbed his breasts and massaged them.

DS moved down kissing a trail to Nightmare's pussy, but before he eats him out, he looks up, smiles at night, and says. "you're so beautiful nighty."

Night turned his head away from him and closed his eyes blushing "Just get on with it."

DS lifted nights legs onto his shoulders and started to lick Night's cunt and sucked on his clit.
Nightmare gasped and his head snapped back on SD's lap.
DS pushed his tongue deep inside Night as SD leaned down and French kissed Night.

A knot formed in Night's stomach and his hands didn't know what to grab, one hand was holding and twisting the sheets as the other was squeezing SD's hand.

Nightmare tried to speak through gasps.

 "W-wait, please, I'm going to - AH!"
Nightmare's thighs squeezed DS' head as Night lifted himself from his hips, cumming on DS' face.
DS grabbed Night's thighs as he continued to eat him out making Nightmare scream.

"St-stop I just came." Night pleaded with tears in his eyes.
DS pulled away so that Night could catch his breath, he let out a chuckle and leaned over to kiss Night's cheek. 

"Nighty darling, why don't you ride SD for me, he's been waiting for you all day."

SD flipped Nightmare so he is sitting on his lap. Nightmare wrapped his arms around SD's neck positioned himself above SD and sank onto the member.  SD grabbed Night's hips and helped him bounce on his member, DS came from behind Nightmare, positioned himself, and pushed himself into Night with SD, making Nightmare scream. 

Nightmare's nails dug into SD's back leaving marks as he screamed in pleasure. DS and SD quickened their pace as they felt their orgasm coming closer and closer; Night grits his teeth and arched his back when he feels them cum inside. The warm liquid spills out of Night when they pull out and Night leans forward and rests his himself on SD's chest completely exhausted. 

SD smiled, he picked Nightmare up and walked to the bathroom so he could wash Night in a warm bath as DS changed the sheets. 

🔷 Hi, I hope I did alright with my first lemon/ smut. Thank you GhamzehPmd for the first recommendation of this book.

🔷uptdate 9/15/23