🤍Dust x Horror🤍

Horror had been smitten with Dust ever since they met. Even though she was quiet, Her radiant smile, and kind heart had captured his attention from the very beginning. Now, now that their both grown,  Henry decided it was time to take a leap of faith and confess his true feelings to Dust.

However, the mere thought of opening up about his emotions sent Horror's mind into a whirlwind of worries and anxieties. He spent countless nights lying awake, overthinking all the ways his confession could go wrong. What if Dust didn't feel the same way? What if he ruined their friendship? The fear of rejection gripped him tightly, causing him to hesitate.

One sunny afternoon, Horror finally mustered the courage to invite Dust to their favorite local coffee shop. As they sat across from each other, sipping on their drinks, Horror's heart pounded in his chest. The moment he had been reckoned with was finally here.

"Dust," Horror began, his voice shaking. "There's something I've been wanting to tell you for a while now. It's about how I feel..."

Dust's eyes widened, and her expression turned earnest. "Horror, I've been waiting for you to say something like that for so long. I thought you'd never gather the courage!"

Surprised by her response, Henry's brows furrowed. "Wait, you mean... you feel the same way?"

A radiant smile graced Dust's face as she reached across the table to grasp Horror's trembling hands. "Yes, Horror. I've had a crush on you for years. I was just as afraid to tell you as you were to tell me."

Relief washed over Horror like a gentle tide, replacing his anxiety with sheer happiness. He couldn't help but burst into a smile that matched Dust's