🤍Horror x Dust🤍

Horror was worried when he arrived at the bar and saw Dust stumbling along with Killer and Fell. As he pulled up, Dust grinned from ear to ear at the sight of him, despite his blurred vision. He opened the car door and clumsily hopped in, the alcohol giving him a false sense of courage.

Killer and Fell waved goodbye as Horror drove off, assessing the situation. He stole a glance at Dust who was talking too fast and too loud as his words slurred together. Horror sighed, his mind immediately jumping to the best course of action.

He laughed half-heartedly at Dust's antics, all the while wanting to shake him for being so careless. But at the same time, the warmth of Dust's presence was soothing, and Horror was glad that nothing serious had happened.

On the drive home, Dust talked the entire way, going on and on about his night. Horror listened patiently, responding with thoughtful comments here and there. He even let out a genuine chuckle at one point, happy to just be with Dust.

When they reached Dust's home, the evening's luster had faded away. Horror helped Dust out of the car, keeping him steady as they walked up the steps. He said goodnight and watched Dust walk into the house and shut the door.

Once inside, Horror paused for a moment, a wave of relief washing over him. Even though it had been a night of chaos, Horror was glad that Dust was now safely home. He smiled to himself and drove away, vowing to never let Dust go out drinking like that ever again.

🔷Hey sorry, I kinda just died for I don't know about a week, I had writer's block