💛NM x Cross💛

🔷 Requested by NewLanguages
🔷 GxG
🔷Top Nightmare x Bottom Cross

"Cross, can I see you in my office?"

Nightmare calls from her office. Her secretary, Cross, walks into her office to meet the powerful woman. Nightmare gives her a sultry smile.

"Have you done what I asked, Cross?"

Cross gives her a smile and bites her lip, closing the door behind her. Knowing exactly what was going to happen in the next few minutes.

"What would that be, boss?"

Cross asks, feigning confusion. Nightmare narrows her eyes playfully and a smirk tugs at her lips.

"You printed my papers that I told you about last night, didn't you?"

Night leans back in her leather chair with her elbows on the armrest and her fingers locked in a fold. She glares at the woman at the door. Cross squirms under nightmare's glare and the smoldering look ignites a fire between her legs under her flattering tight skirt.

"I-I don't think I did, Ms. Night."

Cross stutters over her words. Nightmare stands up, her eyes fixed on cross as she walks to her. Cross presses back against the door and gulps.

"You know what that means, don't you, cross?"

Nightmare looks cross up and down as she licks her lips hungrily. Cross bites her lip as her boss steps forward. She shakes her head. Nightmare smirks and moves her hands to Cross' hips. Cross gasps softly at the touch. Nightmare runs her hands up her side and pushes cross' arms above her head. Cross closes her eyes and shivers. Nightmare holds her hands to the door with her left hand as her right-hand moves to the door handle, locking the door. Nightmare presses her body against cross' and relishes in the barely audible moan that comes for the woman against her. Their lips are inches apart now. Cross' breathing becoming heavier while Nightmare stays controlled and even, with practice. Nightmare leans in to kiss her but detours from her lips and slowly ghosts across her jaw to her ear.

"You get a punishment."

She says hotly against cross' ear. Cross does exactly what she had hoped for. The woman whimpers and helplessly arches into her body. Her legs spread wider to accommodate Nightmare's body. Nightmare gratefully steps into the space, making cross gasp quietly with pleasure. Nightmare flicks her tongue against the arch of cross' ear, making her moan softly.

"What punishment?"

Cross stutters out with another whimper when Nightmare moves her right hand to cross' chest, she touches her lightly then trails her open palm down her body until she reaches the hem of her skirt. Cross was simply trembling from her touches by the time she reached her skirt.

"I think I would rather surprise you."

She whispers sensually. Cross shivers at her words. Suddenly, Nightmare was propelling her forward. Cross grunts in pain as her knees connect with the desk. Nightmare is quick to follow behind her, pressing her front into cross' back. A hand finds its way into cross' hair and roughly jerks her head back, forcing a gasp out of her. Nightmare's other hand finds one of cross' arms and pulls it behind her back into an arm lock, causing the woman to arch her back and whimper at the slight pain in her arm. Nightmare tilts her head to the left and slowly runs her tongue up cross' beautiful, slender neck. Cross moans and uses her free hand to reach behind her and pull Nightmare tighter into her. Nightmare moans in appreciation against cross' neck.

"This is what you want, isn't it, cross? You want me to slap you around?"

Nightmare whispers harshly with a hint of affection and warmth. She grinds her center into cross' ass, pushing her hips forward and the edge of the desk bites into cross' thighs. The latter bites her lip to stifle another moan.