🖤Lust x Horror🖤

Lust stared out the window of her small apartment, longing for something she had never truly experienced - love. She had been a prostitute for as long as she could remember, selling her body to strangers in the dimly lit corners of the city. But deep down, all she wanted was to be loved.

Her clients came and went, each seeking temporary solace in her embrace. But none of them ever stayed. They used her, discarded her, and left her feeling empty and alone. Lust knew she deserved better, but she didn't know how to break free from the vicious cycle that consumed her life in Underlust.

One evening, Horror walked into Underlust. He was a member of Nightmare's gang, known for their criminal activities throughout the multiverse.

Lust has seen him around before outside her universe at Dreams and Cross's wedding. Lust felt something different about him, something that sparked a glimmer of hope within her weary heart. She couldn't explain it, but there was a warmth in his eyes that made her believe he could be the one to bring her the love she yearned for.

Horror spent the night with Lust, their bodies entwined that temporarily pushed their troubles aside. As the night wore on, they spoke softly between stolen kisses. Lust poured out her longing for love, her desperation to be seen as more than just a body for hire.

To her surprise, Horror's response was not one of judgment or pity. Instead, his eyes softened, and he confessed, "Lust, I love you."

Lust's heart skipped a beat, and a glimmer of hope flickered within her. She had finally found someone who saw past her profession, someone who might be willing to give her heart the affection it craved.

As the night dwindled and dawn approached, Horror slipped out of bed and headed towards the door. Lust's heart sank, panic rising within her. She couldn't bear the thought of him leaving like all the others before him. "Horror, please don't leave me," she pleaded, her voice filled with desperation.

But he didn't turn back. Horror walked out into the early morning light, leaving behind only a handful of money on the bedside table. Lust was crushed, her fragile hope shattered. She clutched the money in her hand, tears streaming down her face as the reality of her situation sunk in.

Days turned into weeks, and Lust tried her best to numb the pain as she continued to work. But the memory of Horror haunted her, a bitter reminder of the fleeting affection she had allowed herself to believe in. She swore to herself that she would never let her heart be vulnerable again.

😗✌️