🤍Horror x Farm🤍

Farm found himself gazing at the stars, pondering their mysteries and his own place in the world. It was during such moments of solitude that he discovered solace and inspiration. Unknown to him, Horror had also developed a fondness for stargazing, seeking solace in the vastness of the universe that dwarfed even his immense stature.

On this particular night, as they both stood admiring the constellations above, their paths crossed. Farm's eyes widened at the sight of Horror, but instead of fleeing in terror, he was drawn to the depth behind those imposing eyes. With cautious steps, Farm approached the towering figure before him, curiosity and enchantment fuelling his courage.

Throughout the night Farm shared his love for the night sky and his fascination with the wonders it held. Horror's eyes gleamed with delight, his intimidating demeanor replaced with an air of warmth and understanding. They spoke of dreams and aspirations, finding solace in each other's company amidst the twinkling stars.

As nights turned into weeks, Horror and Farm's bond deepened amd their love blossomed. Through conversations beneath the night sky, they discovered shared hopes and dreams. Farm, with his nurturing spirit, found solace in the strength Horror provided, while Horror reveled in the gentle kindness Farm bestowed upon him.