💛Dream x Cross 💛

Dream entered the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his body. "You wanna join me?" He asked. Assuming he was joking initially Cross stood there in silence for a moment. "You gonna give me an answer?" he asked. Cross nodded and quickly discarded his clothes. Dream placed the towel on bathroom hang and slowly walked to join, his body was surprisingly toned and muscular. "You mind washing my back?" he asked and again cross nodded.

Cross grabbed a luffa and sprayed some soap on the luffa, the soap had a floral scent which was pleasant and he squeezed and rubbed in the soap before he goes to start washing her back. "Mind turning around?" He asked him.

Dreams body was so lovely, cross topped and admire his body. Cross had to look away and he started with his shoulders and dream smiled as he felt cross start to scrub his back. Dream placed his hand on cross' thigh and traveled up slowly.

Cross' member had started to harden slowly while Dream stroked his thigh. Criss placed the luffa in the water and moved his hands to his summoned breast, dream smiling as he did so, he continued to stroke at his thighs. Cross' hands moved down slowly and delicately and he started to rub against Dreams outer thigh and he smiled.

Cross moved his finger to his inner thighs and slowly started to touch at his pussy getting a slight giggle out of him. "How long have you wanted to do this?" Dream asked. "I guess since ." You replied and your finger entered his pussy. Dream turned his head and kissed cross as he fingered him. The guardian continued to stroke his body with his hands as cross went deeper inside of him.

Dream had started to hump cross hand while he fingered him with a small snile on his face as he did so. "To be honest I have always wanted to fool around with you for a long time." he said. Cross got closer to him and rubbered his member against Dreams thigh while they were making out with each other.

Dream came against on cross' hand as he rode it. Cross' hand was covered with juices while he continued to finger fuck him. The two of them pulled off of each other. Dream had a string of saliva attached to cross' mouth and they smiled at each other. "How about I help you out there?" Dream joked while he poked at cross member before he place her hands on the shower wall, presenting his pussy to you. Not wasting the chance he lined up his cock with dreams entrance.

The sound of hips hitting each other as cross thrusted inside of dream was accompanied with the sound of the shower running. "You having fun back there?" he said while he started to move his hips back. "Yeah." Was all that cross replied while sweat fell down their bodies only to get washed away by the shower. Cross grabbed onto Dreams hips and felt his vaginal walls squeeze onto his dick.

Cross sped up his thrust, going deeper into dream. Dream slammed harder into cross' hips. Cross felt his orgasm draw near and sped up his thrusting. Dreams breast were pressed against the shower wall as he did so. Ctoss thrusted harder into him to achieve his climax. "I'm almost there!" Cross shouted before pulling out and cumming on his ass only for his seed to get washed down the drain.

UPDATE: I'm thinking about deleting this book and starting 3 new sanscest oneshot books. 1 for fluff, 1 for angst, and 1 for lemons. Should I keep this one or should I start over?

UPDATE #2: nvm