💛Dream x Cross💛

The balcony doors of dreams apartment were all open and the heat of  air seeped out into the tropical June night. She was wearing less than usual, this was the first time cross had ever seen her shapely long legs. His eyes traced their way from her breast to her toned calves, lingering for a moment on her silky thighs. He realized he was staring and flinched to bend over and remove his shoes at the door where he stood… desperately hoping she hadn’t caught him gawking awkwardly.

“Found it ok?” She chimed. “Yup, that wasn’t too far at all!” He smiled, relieved that she was oblivious and admiring her pretty smile. She leaned in to give him a hug and a quick peck on the cheek. He had hoped to have been greeted with a kiss. He breathed her in and held her in a hug for a moment after she had already released.  She stood in his arms, very aware of his anchoring hand on her lower back and his pulse against her breasts. He inhaled deeply savoring the smell of her; his breath in the curve of her neck caused a sensuous shiver down her spine, briefly paralyzing her retreat, her neck had always been her weak spot. She was glad that he hadn’t tried to kiss her, she enjoyed his warmth in their momentary embrace and smelled his cologne, the one which she complimented him on the other day when they met. She smiled to herself… that smell turned her on.

“Come on in” She led him in by the hand and closed the door behind him. Her place was artsy and very clean and tidy, he was relieved. They made their way to the couch where he strategically sat in the middle. She went to set her phone on the dock to play some music then went to sit down beside him. They made casual conversation, laughing and listening. They eventually eased themselves closer together into a comfortable interlocking of limbs sunk deeply into the plush sofa and satin throw pillows. Hours had passed. He realized that he would have to take some initiative in seducing her. This would be the type of woman who was going to make him work for it. The prospect of that challenge instantly excited him and he unconsciously adjusted his shorts. He watched her as she talked, her gestures, her hands so graceful and expressive. Her exotic yellow eyes were bright and mysterious and almost appeared to see right through him. Her teeth were bright and she flashed them each time he would make her laugh or smile. He was aching to get closer but didn’t want to get slapped in the process. He watched her mouth intently and at one point even caught himself mouthing her words along as she spoke, being so engrossed in the movement of her lips.

She was amused, and appreciated his willingness to hear about her career aspirations and academic goals, fully aware that he wouldn’t remember much of what she was saying. None the less, she continued talking for fear that if the conversation were to dwindle he would pounce on her like a cat planning a ninja attack on its favorite toy. She listened as he told her about his music, friends, and his hobbies. She didn’t care much for sports and her mind was wandering as she struggled to maintain eye contact. She inhaled deeply, and something about that damn cologne hit her again all at once before she could even exhale. Triggering a surge of excitement to race through her body, she was completely caught off guard by her responsiveness to him. She felt an instant rise in her body temperature emanating from deep in her core, her face became flushed and her supple skin was again enveloped by that familiar prickly chill. She blinked slowly, deliberately; trying to compose herself discreetly and regain some control over her flustered body. She met his eyes and realized he was no longer talking, but was watching her with a mischievous smile… Did he know? When had he stopped talking? Why was he looking at her like that? She became anxious and rhetorically offered to go get them some water from the fridge.

She shifted, extending her leg from under her to put her feet on the ground in an attempt to escape the awkwardness in her living room for the refuge of her kitchen only a few feet away. The moment one foot touched the ground he saw his moment of opportunity and sprang forward. His lips met their target straight on and his hands reached out to the arm rest behind her, cornering her against it as he pressed his body to hers. With one leg still folded underneath her and the other on the floor, it was a matter of seconds before she had no choice but to position herself under him horizontally to avoid twisting the foot that was still tucked under her. The fact that she wasn’t fighting it actually shocked her more than the bold act itself.