🖤 Horror x Lust 🖤

"Hey lust can I ask you somethin' ?"

Horror sat up on his elbows, after spending a night full of pleasure with lust.

"Yeah sure hun, what is it ?" Lust responded, heading to the restroom to clean himself off.

"Why do you do this," Horror asked, genuinely curious "prostitution, i mean."

Lust stopped dead in his tracks, his hand tighten on the leggings he was holding. Why did he do this? Why couldn't he be like other sanses.
Lust took in a breath and tried to not ruin the mood.
"Well, I need to keep food on the table for  papyrus and I,"

Papyrus was still young, it's not like lust wanted to do this,  he had to do it for papyrus, he had to lie to him for his own sake, he would never look sans in the eyes ever again if he knew, lust would never forgive himself.

"It's just temporary, until I can get a real job." Lust turned to look at Horror.

"Lust, we've done this for how long? Three years, and you have yet to find a better job. Lust come work for nightmare, even though he's a dick, it's better than doing this," Horror sighed and spoke " Lust one day the wrong guy is going to come in and if something happens to you, papyrus won't have anyone to look after him."

Lust started to get annoyed, he knew what could happen to him, he's not stupid. Anyone can come in and kill him, and no one would know, because he is just a prostitute.

"You think I dont know that, every day I'm risking my life to put food on the table and keep papyrus in school. You think I like doing this? You think I just love disgusting men touching me, hurting me everyday?"

Horror stood up and walked over to him slowly. Lust knew Horror wouldn't hurt him, despite how Horror looks.
As expected Horror didn't, Horror stood in front of him and just wrapped his arms around lust and hugged him.

Horror was really the only one who would be so gentle and kind towards him, during sex or not he felt safe in horror's embrace. Lust often felt his heart flutter whenever Horror would come see him, how could he not.
Horror was not only a gentle giant but every time he would see him, he'll always have a gift for him. Whether it was jewelry, clothes, or perfumes, Horror would even clean him after sex. It always warmed Lust's heart to have someone care for him.

Lust leaned into the hug and hugged Horror back tight. And for the first time in a  long while, lust cried. He didn't want to do this anymore, he wanted to escape from this hell hole. And maybe Horror would be his way out.

Lust told horror with a lump in his throat "I'm sorry, I'm just so...," lust tried to think of something to say, but couldn't say anything. "So tired...". Lust wiped his tears.

Horror took Lust's head in his hands and tilts it up, and with a soft smile and voice said "I know you are." And Horror kissed lust so soft and sweet.

"Come on, I'll start a bath for us." Horror picked lust up and walked into the bathroom.

Horror and Lust were relaxing in the warm water. Lust was leaning on Horror, it was lust could ever dream of, a loving relationship and kind man to take care of him, every thing just felt so perfect.

As they were sitting in silence horror had laid his head on Lust's head and said, "you could stay with me if you want," lust was shocked to hear that, he enjoyed the times they have spent together and daydream of having a normal life with horror, but for it to be said by horror himself lust couldn't believe what he was hearing. "You can bring your papyrus too, I'm sure he and my papyrus will get along very well." His voice was calm and gentle, lust wanted to turn around and grab horror's face and kiss him and say yes.

Lust kept calm and asked unsure. "Are you sure, I dont want to burden you."

Horror wrapped his arms around him and rubbed his cheek against Lust's head before kissing it. "Yes I'm sure, lust I care very deeply about you, I want to help you."

Lust's heart began to beat rapidly, this could be the chance to get out of here and to give papyrus a better life without living with the shame of knowing what his brother does.
Lust sits up and turns his body to face horror and smiled at him, lust nodded his head and they embraced each other.

"Alright, I won't be here until sometime next month, boss is makin' me work overtime for slackin off. You and papyrus get your stuff ready and packed, meet me near grillby's and I'll pick you both up when I get there, ok." Horror told lust and he agreed.

The day had came, lust got the text from horror saying that he's coming back, lust began getting papyrus dress in his thick coat, red scarf and his red hat so papyrus wouldn't be freezing while they waited. Lust was getting more and more nervous as they walked closer to grillby's. Once they got to the entrance lust and papyrus waited outside.

They waited... and waited...and waited, until papyrus tugged on Lust's jacket. "Sans I'm cold, can we go back home?" He whines.

"No paps, we have to wait here," Lust didn't want to wait outside either but he couldn't take paps inside grillby's because he isn't over 21 and he doesn't want paps to see the kind of people in there.
"If we don't stay here my ...friend won't see us."
Papyrus let out a loud huff and plopped down on the stairs crossing his arms with a pout. Papyrus looked up at his brother still angry with him, but lust didn't look back, he only stared straight ahead into the woods.
Lust would occasionally check his phone for messages and kept trying to call someone who wouldn't pick up.

Lust started to rub his hands together and blow warm air into them. Lust couldn't give up yet, he knows that horror is coming for him. Horror wouldn't set him up would he, no horror was so kind to him, he loved lust didn't he? Horror wouldn't say what he did if he didn’t mean it, right?

Lust looked at papyrus who was tired and cold. They've been out in the cold for about five hours and there was still no sign of horror. Lust sighed, picked up papyrus and walked home, on their way home lust couldn't feel anything, he didn't cry and he didn't want to rise suspension more than he already did by just standing outside of grillby's for five hours and refusing help from anyone passing bye.

When they reached their small home lust put papyrus to bed and covered him in warm blankets, so he wouldn't get a cold. Lust looked at his sleeping brother.

How could he do this to him? He made papyrus sit outside in the cold for five hours, for someone who didn't show up.

Lust went into his room, he laid on his bed and stared straight up at the ceiling. Lust's heart ached and his throat began to tightened. Lust tried to breathe through it by taking deep breaths but it only made it worse, tears build up and fell from his face. Lust hands covered his eyes, how could he be so stupid? He let himself trust someone who only pays to touch him, he didn't separate his personal feelings and his work from each other, now look what happened, he made of fool out of himself. Did he really think that someone could love him, someone who's body been used over and over again. He was so gullible he actually believed it,  "oh you're a prostitute no worries I'll still love you and I'll take care of you." Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Lust uncovered his eyes and rolled over and hugged himself into a fetal position and quietly sob so he wouldn't wake up papyrus.

As he laid there his tears slowly dried up, all that was left was the tear stains and a new developed migraine.
Lust felt tired, it was around 10 pm, lust needed to get some sleep, he has a long day at work tomorrow anyways.

😗✌️