🦚The start of the end🦚

Maxine went to find Scott and saw him talking with Allison, acting suspiciously, and she made her way over and kissed Scott and faced the two." So what's going on, guys?" Maxine asked with a look."Um, nothing," Scott quickly says." I've got to go," Allison says, walking away.

"What's going on with you?" Maxine questions Scott. "Nothing!" Scott says," Now you're lying to me, so try again?" Maxine asked, with a look." Nothing, I promise. Only got eyes for you, baby," Scott says, kissing Maxine's cheek before running off." Whatever," Maxine mutters as she watches Scott leave her. Jace approaches her, "Are you alright?" Jace asked gently." I think so but I can't say yes and I can't say no," Maxine shrugs before walking away from Jace.

☆☆☆

Max went to maths class, which she had Lydia, Jace and Scott in, and she stood near them and listened to their conversation."Why is there a rumour going around that you're not playing tomorrow?" Lydia asks."Cause I'm sort of not." Scott responds."I think you sort of are. Especially when you brutally injure my boyfriend by ramming into him," Lydia snarks back.

"He brutally injured himself ramming into me."Scott grumbles."Jackson's gonna play tomorrow. But he's not gonna be at his peak, and I prefer my boyfriend at peak performance." Lydia says."Okay?" Scott says.

"I date the captain of the winning lacrosse team, and if they start off the season losing, I date the captain of the losing lacrosse team. I don't date losers."Lydia says."Losing one game isn't gonna kill anyone. In fact, it might even save someone." Scott tells her

"Fine! Don't play. We'll probably win anyway. Then we'll go out after like we were planning - and I'll introduce Allison to all the hot players on the team. And Scott McCall can stay home, surfing the net for porn." Lydia says, walking away."Mr McCall, you're not even close to solving your problem." The teacher says, and Maxine walks away from Scott and the class.

"Tell me about it." She hears Scott say. Jace was losing his patience and he went near Scott." You have a girlfriend who deserves better than you," Jace says lowly before leaving to join Maxine and glares at Scott.

*

Maxine was next to Allison as they were at their lockers when Lydia approached Allison with a member of the lacrosse team."Diego, this is Allison Argent. Allison, this is Diego," Lydia introduced them to one another.

"Hi," Allison says. Diego introduced himself. Diego turns to see Maxine there." Hey Max, you're coming to the game, right?" Diego asks." Of course," Maxine mutters, not looking at Allison.

Lydia leads Diego away as Scott approaches," So Lydia introducing you to the team players?" Scott asks, looking at Allison. Maxine slams her locker and walks away from Scott and Allison." Max, wait!" Scott calls after her, but she never once looks back. Jace left for home as he felt like was going to rip off Scott's head.

》》》》

Maxine brought her cigarettes to the game to watch Scott play as well as Isaac. Danny sees her smoking and looking broken down. Danny made his way over to Maxine."Hey, you shouldn't be smoking," Danny says softly.

"I'll do whatever the hell I want you don't own me, Danny," Maxine responds. She watched the game go on, and she started seeing all the signs in front of her and began to think about everything.

Maxine noticed that no one was passing the ball to Scott and that Jackson was making all the shots. Maxine noticed Scott's eyes glowing yellow, but he wasn't looking at her but past her, to Allison, who was holding a sign meant to Jackson, and he wasn't looking at her. Jace was there and felt his own heart breaking into two.

Maxine broke down a little more inside, and Stiles felt his heartbreak for Maxine as she was the sweetest girl you could ever meet, and she was being played like a fool.

》》》

After the game was done, Scott ran off, and Maxine followed him, as did Allison. Maxine stopped and hid and waited a moment. Maxine then walked in and instantly regretted that decision as she saw Scott and Allison kissing each other. Neither of them noticed her standing there.

They eventually pulled apart, and Scott spotted her. Maxine left the room and walked away." Max, wait!!" Scott yells, but it is too late. Maxine had already left and went on a late-night walk with a certain Hale trailing behind her.

>>>

Episode 2 is done ✔️

Episode 3 is up next 🔜

How was the chapter?

How do we like Maxine and Jace so far?

A/N- This an alternative version of Teen Wolf 🐺