🌞Night School🌞

They take off into the school and shut the door. They are currently looking for something to lock the door. "Lock it! Lock it!" Scott shouts "Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles questions "Grab something!" Scott shouts "What?" Stiles questions."Anything!" Scott says.

They look outside and Stiles spots the bolt cutters. "No," Scott says."Yes!" Stiles exclaims."Stiles, no!" Scott says. Jace grabs Stiles pushes him in runs outside and grabs the bolt cutters off the floor himself. "Jace!! RUN!" He hears Maxine yell.

Jace looks to see the alpha coming from behind the Jeep and growls in warning before taking off. Jace runs inside and immediately puts the bolt cutters on the door handles locking the doors.

Maxine hugged Jace tightly."Don't ever do that again." Maxine shakingly says holding Jace tightly."Where is it? Where did it go?" Scott says looking through the windows.

The alpha is suddenly gone, and they back away. "That won't hold, will it?" Scott asks."Probably not." Stiles says grimly. They all hear a howl and run off to an empty classroom.

♡♡

They all get into an empty classroom. "The desk!"Stiles points and they all push the desk to the door. "Stop, stop!" Stiles says and they stop. "The door's not gonna keep it out," Stiles points out."I know," Scott says."It's your boss," Stiles says, "What?" Scott asks.

"That makes sense," Maxine inputs as Jace keeps her behind him away from Scott."Deaton? The Alpha? Your boss," Stiles says."No," Scott says, "Yes! Murdering psycho-Werewolf," Stiles says." That can't be--" Scott argues

"Oh, come on! He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through the air. That's not convenient timing?" Stiles questions."It's not him," Scott says."Well, who else was it? Was it Casper the friendly ghost?" Jace remarks coldly."He killed Derek," Stiles argues.

"No, Derek's not dead. He can't be dead," Scott denies."Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next," Stiles points out."Okay, just... What do we do?" Scott asks.

"Well I don't know about you three but I rather die due to my bad habits, not in a school with my cheating ex-boyfriend, "Maxine snarks."We get to my Jeep. We get out of here. You seriously think about quitting your job, Good?" Stiles says and they all go to the window.

Scott tries the windows and Stiles stops him. "No, they don't open. The school's windows are climate-controlled." Stiles informs Scott. "Then we break it," Scott responds

"Which will make a lot of noise." Jace comments."Then, uh. Then we run fast. Really fast." Scott replies and Scott notices something is wrong with Stiles's jeep.

"Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your Jeep?" Scott asks."What do you mean? Nothing's wrong." Stiles says defensively. Both Maxine and Jace look to see the Jeep hood is bent.

"It's bent." Jace tells him "What, like, dented?" Stiles questions. "No, I mean bent." Scott replies "What the hell?!" Stiles exclaims. Suddenly something comes flying through the windows and they all duck. Jace pulls Maxine down and covers her as this happens and they all look to see a brick or a battery on the floor.

"That's my battery," Stiles says "We have to move," Stiles says. "He could be right outside!" Scott exclaims. "He is right outside!" Stiles argues back.

"Right let me look and I'll tell you if he's outside,"  Maxine says standing up with Jace. They look outside and see the school parking lot but don't see Derek or the alpha outside at all. "Anything?" Stiles asks "Nope, nothing," Jace said."Move now?" Scott asks "Let's move now," Jace confirms.