🦎The Kanima attack 🦎

Maxine and Jace were watching Isaac and Erica training with Derek. Isaac runs and attacks Derek, who fends him off easily. The attack is repeated as they and Boyd sit on the stairs watching. Then Erica tries to jump Derek and is dispatched easily.

"Does anyone wanna try not being completely predictable?" Derek asked impatiently. Erica jumps up, straddles him, and kisses him passionately on the mouth. Derek kisses back before throwing her on the ground.

"That's the last time you do that," Derek scolds her."Why? Because I'm a Beta?" Erica snarks." Maybe because you are like fifteen and he's twenty-four years old that's jailbait," Maxine chuckles.

"No, because I have someone else in mind for you," Derek says."Are we done? I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal," Issac says irritably."Come here," Derek says.

Maxine saw what Derek was thinking and scolded him," Derek Hale Don't you dare?!"Maxine yells."Do you think I'm teaching them to fight? Huh?" Derek shouts.

"Look at me! I'm teaching you all how to survive!" Derek yells." You can do that without being nasty with them," Jace says firmly.

"If they wanted us dead, why aren't they coming for us now? What are they waiting for?" Isaac questions."I don't know. But, they're planning something. And you especially know that's not our only problem," Derek answers.

"Whatever that thing is that killed Isaac's father, I think it killed someone else last night. Until I find out what that is, you all need to learn everything that I know as fast as I can teach you," Derek says, walking away.

》》》

Maxine and Jace went to find Danny in the boys' locker room, and she jumped on his back." Hey, Max, where have you been missy?" Danny asked with a smile.

"Causing Hell and being with Jace," Maxine chuckles." You always cause hell and no surprise there" Danny chuckles.

Jackson approaches the trio, "Need to see if you can brighten the resolution on this," Jackson says, handing Danny a camera.

Maxine got off Danny's back with Jace's help."Sure," Danny shrugs. "Whatever you find, you need to keep it to yourself, got it?" Jackson warns. "What's on it?" Danny questions.

"It's just me, in my room, in bed," Jackson says evasively."I'm supposed to watch you in bed? You remember all of the times I told you - you're not my type?"Danny says.

"Just do it," Jackson says."Oh, and, FYI? I'm everyone's type." Jackson says, "You're not mine," Maxine winks." Shh you," Jackson says, smirking, and he leaves the locker room.

"You coming to the game tonight?" Danny asked." Of course, I'll see you there, bro. We need to hit the jungle again with Jace and Jackson," Maxine says with a smile." Yes, we do," Danny grins. Maxine kisses Danny's cheek and heads out with Jace.

》》》》

Maxine and Jace were at the lacrosse game watching the game go down together. Jace saw Allison, and her grandfather was here and kept a protective hold of Maxine and had his hands on her stomach as the coach was losing his mind."Come on, is that thing even a teenager? I wanna see a birth certificate!" Coach yells.

"Who or what is that genetic experiment gone wrong?" Coach shouts, and Maxine laughs as Jace does."Eddie Abramovitz, Coach." Stiles answers. They call him "The Abomination." Stiles says."Oh, that's cute." Coach says sarcastically.

Maxine and Jace watched as Stiles headed off the field after seeing Allison drop a set of keys to him." Shall we go see what they are up to?" Maxine asked Jace." Come on," Jace says leading her towards the pool.