🚔The Attack at the Police Station🚔

Maxine and Jace headed to the police station to meet with Noah, Scott, and Stiles. Jace keeps Maxine close to his arms as they enter the station.

"Maxine, Jace, thank you for coming," Noah says with a soft smile." No problem what did you need from us?" Jace asked." Just need your help going over the evidence," Noah explains." Maxine, do you know Matt?" Moah asked." I do, he used to be a good friend of mine but after his drowning accident he began to hate me and my family," Maxine says softly.

"Oh my god, he got my parents killed, he hated my dad because he refused to arrest those who were at a party! And my mom tried to make him go to therapy!" Maxine realises looking at Jace." He got them killed and you nearly," Jace says angry." We are going to get him, Max, you have my word," Noah says.

Maxine nods and they all enter the office together to begin the search to see if Matt appears in the hospital after the pile-up.“I don't know, guys. I mean, look at this-- there was a six-car pile-up that night. The hospital was jammed." Noah says looking through the CCTV footage."All right, just keep going," Stiles tells him.

"Look, he had to have passed one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere." Stiles claims. They continue looking until Scott shouts;

"Oh, hold on! Stop!"  He says. Noah stops and they look."Did you see that? Scroll back." Scott says. Noah scrolls back and they all see a teen boy from the back."That's him! That's Matt!" Stiles points.

"All I can see is the back of someone's head." Noah resorts."Matt's head, yeah! I sit behind him in history. He's got a very distinct cranium! It's weird." Stiles exclaims

"Are you crazy?" Noah asks."All right, fine. Then look at his jacket, huh? How many people do you know who wear black leather jackets?" Stiles questions

"Millions! Literally!" Noah says looking at Jace ."Okay, can we scroll forward? There's gotta be a shot of him coming at one of the cameras." Scott asked."Right there! Stop, stop! See, there he is again." Stiles says

"You mean there's the back of his head again." Jace snarks."Look-- he's talking to your mom." Maxine spoke,” Noah, that's Matt,” Maxine tells him."He is," Scott replies. Scott phones his mom up and she answers."Scott, you know how many people I deal with in a day?" Melissa said.

"This one's sixteen, he's got dark hair, and looks like a normal teenager." Scott describes."Yeah, he looks evil!" Stiles shouts."Scott, I already talked to the police about this," Melissa says.

"Okay, Mom, I'm gonna take a picture and send it to you," Scott tells her. Scott took a photo and sent it to her."Did you get it?" He asked her."Yeah." She says."Do you recognize him? Do you remember him?" Scott questions her.

"Yeah, I did. I mean, I remember I stopped him because he was tracking mud in the hall... Scott, what's going on?" Melissa informs them.

"It's-it's nothing, Mom. I'll explain later. I gotta go." He hangs up on her."We've got shoe prints alongside the tire tracks at the trailer site," Noah tells them.

"And, if they match, that puts Matt at the scene of three murders-- the trailer, the hospital, and the rave." Stiles works out.

"Four. A credit card receipt for an oil change was signed by Matt at the garage where the mechanic was killed." Noah reveals."When?" Scott asked.

"A couple of hours before Stiles got there." Noah reveals."All right, Dad-- if one's an incident, two's a coincidence, and three's a pattern, what's four?" Stiles questions."Four's enough for a warrant I assume" Jace says as Noah nods.

"Scott, call your mom back. See how quickly she can get here. If I can get an official ID, I can get a search warrant." Noah says. Scott nods in response and gets on his phone to his mom.