Trip to Italy

On a private jet in the dead of night, Jameson looked out the window. Catalina was asleep on his chest.

Quiet always got to Jameson, the same way still did. Skye had told them once that she wasn't made for inertness, and as much as Jameson hated to see any similarity between himself and his spoiled, sometimes homicidal mother, he knew what she meant.

It had been getting worse these past weeks. Since the kiss. Jameson pushed down the unwanted reminder, but at night, with nothing to distract him, he could barely resist the urge to remember, to think.

He didn't know what to do. He wanted to kiss her again like every time, but he promised to wait, see what she wanted. Let her choose. But he didn't know how much longer he could wait; he looked down and brushed his hand through her dark blonde hair. She was beautiful, he loved her. He looked out the window as the plane descended.

"Are we almost there?" Cal said yawning.

"Just in time we're landing now."

She nodded and leaned against the window. "Tuscany's beautiful, I can't wait to explore."

"I can't wait to find a clue." she smiled slightly before yawning again. We didn't talk again until the plane landed, and we were in the car.

"Look at all the sculptures and paintings." I smiled and watched her awe at all the different places we passed. I don't think I've ever loved a smile more than I love hers, it was perfect.

Once we got to the house, I started examining everything there, anything could be a clue or a secret passage.

"Jamie, wait until tomorrow, it's..." She looks at her phone "1 am."

"So that means it is tomorrow."

"I'm going to bed." she said opening multiple doors before settling on one, mumbled good night before closing the door.