Eve kidnaps Cal

Upon reaching a specific location, the car came to a halt, prompting her to assist me as I stepped out. "Sorry, but we'll need to cover some distance on foot; the car won't go any further," she explained.

As we progressed along our path, the surroundings grew dimmer, the trees obscuring the sky. Eve's conversation subtly shifted towards innocuous subjects. Eventually, she halted our stroll. 

"Here we are. Have a seat, and I'll prepare something for you."

"Here," she offered, handing me a flask containing a purportedly special herbal concoction. "A homemade remedy to enhance your well-being."

I hesitated, scrutinizing the flask. "What's in it, besides the one you just gathered?"

"Just a mix of herbs I gathered," she casually responded. "Trust me; it works wonders."With caution, I took a sip, and a bitter taste overwhelmed my palate. Almost instantly, a wave of dizziness engulfed me. Panic ensued as I struggled to maintain composure.

"Feeling alright?" Eve inquired, a hint of satisfaction in her narrowed eyes. The world spun, my arms grew feeble, and I inadvertently dropped the glass. Attempting to stand, I found myself helpless as Eve stood there, a sinister smile on her face. The poison took its grip, and the world faded into darkness around me.