Meeting The Other Brothers

"Jamie, who is this?" Grayson's voice cut through the air, his gaze fixed on Catalina with a mixture of curiosity and suspicion. I had called for an SOS, knowing it was the only way to gather all three of my brothers together at once.

"This is Catalina, my friend, she is moving in." I replied, my tone steady despite the tension in the room. Glancing at Catalina, I could see the worry etched across her face, her eyes darting nervously between my brothers.

Catalina's apprehension was palpable, and I couldn't blame her. My brothers could be a handful at times, especially when they were caught off guard like this. But deep down, I knew they would come to accept her, just as I had.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Xander. I have one question how do you feel about robots and scones?"

Catalina smiled at Xander. I knew he would accept her the quickest he was very open to everything. "I love scones, I have never encountered a robot."

Xander looked at me shocked, "Is this meeting over?"

I looked at him confused, "I mean I introduced her to you so I guess..."

"Good! Follow me we need to see a robot." 

Catalina looked at me I whispered in her ear, "Don't worry most of them aren't dangerous." She gave me a worried look before being pulled out of the room by Xander. I turned back to my other two brothers. "So... What do you two think?"

"How long have you known her?" Nash asked, he was the oldest out of all three of us by seven years.

"A couple months we met when Gray and I were in that fight while Emily was here."

Grayson looked at me with a calculated expression.  "Why is she moving in?"

"She was living on the streets she ran away from her dad." 

Nash nodded, "Well I'm going to go check on her and Xander maybe introduce myself."

I turned to Grayson, "I don't trust her." 

I folded my arms, "You don't trust anyone."

He stood up, "I'll give her a chance." I smiled and enveloped him in a hug.