||Chapter 2||

Author POV:

The scene depicts a man who is sound asleep, comfortably nestled in his bed with a soft duvet covering his torso. On his back, a grandiose eagle tattoo is prominently displayed, its wingspan stretching from shoulder to shoulder while its talons grip the man's skin. The intricate details of the tattoo are visible, showcasing the eagle's feathers, beak, and piercing eyes. Despite the man's peaceful slumber, the tattoo exudes an aura of power and strength, as if the eagle has come to life and is ready to take flight.

As the sun rises, the man slowly wakes up from his peaceful slumber and stretches his arms. He gets out of bed and walks towards the washroom to begin his morning routine. As he splashes water on his face, he feels refreshed and energized to start his day. He brushes his teeth, combs his hair, and takes a quick shower. After finishing his morning rituals, he steps out of the washroom, fully dressed and ready to tackle the day ahead.

As he makes his way downstairs, the delicious aroma of breakfast fills his nostrils. One woman timidly greeted Digvijay, saying "Good morning, son" due to his intimidating aura. Even his mother was afraid of him .As the morning light seeped through the windows, one woman cautiously approached a young man named Digvijay. She seemed nervous and hesitant as she addressed him, saying "Good morning, son". Her apprehension was due to the aura that surrounded him, which seemed to be heavy and intimidating. Even his mother was afraid of him, perhaps because of the gloom that emanated from him. Despite his somber demeanor, the woman continued her conversation with him, hoping to break through the barriers that his aura presented.

The sun had just begun to cast its warm, golden rays through the curtains of the cozy family dining room as Digvijay, with a hint of exhaustion and a dark aura, shuffled into the room. His voice was tinged with weariness as he greeted his mother with a subdued, "Good morning, Mom."

Around the dining table, the rest of the family members were already seated, their faces adorned with varying expressions of morning grogginess, anticipation, and perhaps a touch of concern for Digvijay. Despite their mixed emotions, they all replied in unison, "Good morning."

Digvijay's mother, a figure of unwavering strength and love, offered him a warm smile as she reached out to pour him a steaming cup of coffee. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee wafted through the air, mingling with the tantalizing scents of breakfast cooking on the stove. It was a comforting scent that had the power to uplift even the darkest of moods.

As Digvijay settled into his seat, he couldn't help but feel the support and love emanating from his family members. They understood that he had experienced a challenging night or perhaps a difficult day before. However, their collective presence at the dining table symbolized unity, resilience, and the unspoken promise that together, they could face any obstacle life threw their way.

The table was adorned with a colorful array of breakfast dishes - scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, buttered toast, fresh fruit, and a variety of spreads and condiments. The clinking of cutlery against plates filled the room as the family began to serve themselves, their conversations slowly evolving from the sleepy mutterings of morning to lively exchanges about plans for the day.

Despite the initial darkness in Digvijay's aura, the love and warmth of his family began to work their magic. His shoulders relaxed, and a faint smile crept onto his face as he engaged in the morning banter, sharing stories, laughter, and affection with his beloved family.

In that moment, the dining table became not just a place to eat but a sanctuary where bonds were strengthened, worries were shared, and love was reaffirmed. The simple act of saying "Good morning" had the power to transform the darkest of auras into a glimmer of hope and positivity, reminding Digvijay that he was never alone in his journey through life.

Shivani Abhiram Sahay and her husband Abhiram Sahay are a prominent couple in their community. They have three children, and their family is quite well-known for both their successful business and their diverse interests.

1. Raghav Sahay:Raghav is the eldest child in the Sahay family. He pursued a career in medicine and is now a respected doctor. Raghav is known for his dedication to his profession and his caring nature. He often volunteers at local clinics and is highly regarded for his philanthropic work, providing medical assistance to those in need. Raghav's warm and compassionate personality has made him a beloved figure in the community.

2.Aaksh Sahay: Aaksh is the youngest child in the Sahay family, as well as the third child. Despite being the baby of the family, he is known for his intelligence and ambition. Aaksh is currently a college student, and he is determined to excel in his studies. He is also quite athletic and actively participates in various sports and extracurricular activities. Aaksh's enthusiasm and drive have earned him a reputation as a promising young individual in his community.

3. Digvijay Sahay:Digvijay is the second and middle son in the Sahay family. He has a vastly different personality from his siblings. Digvijay is often described as ruthless, cold, and arrogant, and he holds the position of CEO at Sahay and Son Industries, the family's successful business. Under his leadership, the company has seen tremendous growth and expansion. However, his management style is known for being highly competitive and sometimes controversial. Digvijay's success in the business world has come at a price, as his relationships with his family members have become strained due to his relentless pursuit of profit. Despite his tough exterior, he is a shrewd and strategic thinker, which has undoubtedly contributed to the company's success. However, his approach has led to conflicts within the family, especially with his more empathetic siblings.In summary, the Sahay family is a complex mix of personalities and talents. While Raghav and Aaksh are known for their compassionate and driven natures, Digvijay stands out as the ruthless and ambitious CEO of the family business.