||Chapter 18||

Manvi, feeling overwhelmed by the recent changes in her life, found herself sitting on the edge of her bed in the bedroom. Just a month ago, her small family had been filled with happiness, but ever since the Sahay family had entered their lives, everything seemed to have changed. 

She couldn't help but reflect on how content she had been in her simple, happy life. Even though Arjun was no longer with them, his presence was still deeply felt, as he had bound Maanvi to their lives in an irreplaceable way.

Lost in her thoughts, Maanvi made a decision. She stood up and left her room, intending to go to the living room. However, as she took her first step forward, she collided with someone. It was a person coming up the stairs, while Maanvi was descending.

Maanvi raised her head to see who she had bumped into, and her eyes met those of the person she was so angry with. She was so furious that she didn't even bother to ask why he was there. She was about to leave, as she had to share her decision with her family, but before she could take another step, the person stopped her with a smirk on his face.

"Hello, would-be-wife," he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Hello to you to would be husbund"Manvi said with same sarcasm .

"Why are you coming down the stairs in such a hurry?" Vijay's stern voice echoed through the hallway, causing Maanvi to momentarily freeze. However, she quickly regained her composure and retorted, 

"What do you mean? Go do your work, don't waste my mind and time." Maanvi brushed him off, trying to leave.

But Vijay persisted, "I mean you." Maanvi rolled her eyes at his words, clearly not impressed. She turned to leave again, but Vijay grabbed her hand, stopping her in her tracks.

 "Do you want to get married this month or this week?" he asked, his tone serious and direct.

Maanvi was taken aback by the suddenness of the question. She looked at Vijay, her eyes wide with surprise.

"Oye sunno meri baat ,sharafat se jo rishta bheja hai na mere liye ,wapas lelo,warna warna main-"

("Listen to me, the relationship you sent me with decency, take it back, otherwise otherwise I-")

"kya kya wapas lelo rishta  ,rishta na hua ,washing machine ho gayi ,jo wapas hogi ,nahi lunga wapas rishta ,kya kar logi" digvijay said, 

"Yaar ,aap itne handsome hai ,hot hai ,dark hai ,aap ko to hazarro ladkiya mil jayengi ,Mera pichha chhod deeee!!!!!!" she said doing haath jodke  and pointing toward  him.

(Man, you are so handsome, hot, dark, you will get thousands of girls, please leave me !!!!!!)

"Jara bataogi kaha hai wo hazarro ladkiya,mujhe kyu nahi dikh rahi hai "Digvijay said sarcastically.

(Please tell me where are those thousands of girls, why can't I see them?)

"Arre yaar ,aap samjh kyu nahi rahe hai ,agar aap shhadi ke liye na kaehenge na ,toh aapki hi bhalaai hogi issme"

"Meri bhalai soch nae ki tumhe abhi koi zarrorat nahi hai ,wo shaadi ke baat socha na."

"Dekho ,meri zindagi main pehelese hi bohat siyappe hai,aur waise bhi meri ekbaar shadi ho chuki hai .mujhe dusri karne main koi shok nahi hai.so please just cancel the marriage" she said with done face .

"Nahi ,main tumse hi shaadi karunga ,Final"dgvijay said stubornly.

"Ek baat baatayein ,aap kko mujhse hi shaadi kyu karni hai " manvi said frustedly.