Sypnosis

Is there any way a deaf person can dance?

Bada Lee is a well renown dancer in Korea. Her forte, hip hop. One day, Bada is contracted to become a private dance teacher for a student. After an awkward situation, Bada agrees to the deal. When she asks why the students's lesson has to be private she's met with a challenge.

"Mauve, my daughter, is deaf."

Bada struggles to think of a way to teach this new student how to dance. But took it as a personal challenge to teach someone who can't hear anything to dance as a way to develop herself. But upon meeting Mauve, her bright smiles but dedicated radiance to dance despite her disability she founds this opportunity to be an eye opener.

I want to show them I can do it.

Spending time teaching her and getting to know her story, Bada realizes that she's developing more than her dancing skills in this deal.

----

Okay first of all. Thank you for those who took time to read the sypnosis of this story and even VOTED! Love you! You know who you are darling!

Second! This is my first ever published story so please bear with me you guys! And if you have any comments or suggestions on parts where I made a typographic mistake don't hesitate to tell me. And lastly, let's support Team Bebe in SWF2!

Lot's of love, Shiena❤️❤️