HTD# 20

A few days have passed since that eventful day.

Mauve, Helene and Mr. Jung has finally reconciled and this time they actually started to feel more like a family. They had a lot to talk about that night and for them it was refreshing to see themselves in that house sharing stories about Chontelle while enjoying some refreshments.

Bada was there when everything was happening and although she wasn't a part of the family by blood, she felt happy seeing them finding their peace through forgiveness. She also found herself that night at the garden with the family as they exchanged stories, some of Mauve's late mother and some about Mauve. It was fun to hear things about Mauve like how she would just laugh it out when she ends up hurting herself after doing something stupid.

"Just like that time, she tried to copy Chontelle doing a grand jete and ends up hurting her knee. She did cried and struggled in walking but she still went to her dad and told him proudly what happened with snot on her face."

Helene shared in English while her eyes focused on Bada, then after that she giggled and Bada laughed too cause she was seeing the little version of Mauve in her head with snot on her face but still proudly smiling to her dad what she did. That night ended on a good note, Mauve thanked her and Bada just gave her a hug before leaving.

The day after that though, Helene decided she should go back to Paris and attend to some important matters she has left there. Unlike their previous partings, this time when Helene bid her 'see you soon', Mauve actually looks forward to their next meeting. The father and daughter even planned on visiting Helene in Paris since it has also been a long time since they last visited and her grand mother actually felt happy about this idea and was already making plans about their said visit while she was on the plane.

Mauve and Mr. Jung's life pretty much went back to how it was before. Mauve continued to volunteer on the daycare for kids with special needs while balancing some projects with school.

Now after 3 days, Bada is standing in front the estate again, she just rang the doorbell and is waiting for someone to open the gate. Its a Friday afternoon, the heat is biting but thankfully a cool breeze is helping to beat the heat.

She was about to ring the doorbell again but then she heard this commotion just beyond the gate, she's pretty sure it was the main door opening so she just waited for the person to come and open the gate again. Bada didn't even have to wait long because it immediately just five seconds after the main door closed. The gate flew open by a panting Mauve who have a huge smile on her face too despite her obvious loss of breath. And yes, their finally allowed to do their lessons again. It just took a few days for her to settle her schedule to fit back Mauve's lessons but now its finally fine.

"Hey there!"

Bada waved a hand to greet her student while Mauve didn't said or sign anything, instead she just bowed to greet her teacher. They went inside the house while exchanging stories about what they did this morning. Bada had a class that's why she had to re-schedule their usual morning class to afternoon which was not a problem for Mauve. The latter just attended to some chores this morning and after that there wasn't pretty much anything to do, she did baked a red velvet cookie which she promised she will give some to Bada later so she can snack on it at her place. Bada was more than happy to receive the cookies, who can say no to free cookies after all.

"Okay, so where did we end our lessons again?"

Bada asked with a giggle because she honestly can't remember what she last taught the girl. Mauve also scratched her head as she tried to remember what specifically Bada taught her too. This past two weeks has just literally been so eventful, one thing happened after another so it wasn't a surprise that they seem to have lost track of their lessons. So Mauve just also chuckled awkwardly and just shrugged her shoulder cause she also can't remember it clearly.