HTD#13

After 5 hours and possibly a hundred 'from the top' Bada and Mauve changed into dry their clothes, as they soaked the once they were wearing in sweat, then left the studio. When they stepped out of the building the sky was in its beautiful hue of pink and hint of orange against the purplish sky. The streets were slowly being lit with the solar powered lamp posts that emit orange hued light.

"Ahh I'm hungry."

Bada complained as they trailed the streets going back to her apartment. It was as if on cue, Mauve's stomach rumbled as she feels hungry too.

Bada and Mauve slowly turned their heads to look at each other and once they locked eyes they broke into fits of giggles. Of course they would be hungry, they've been dancing from midday till now that its already dusk. They ate nothing and only drank water that is now also gone.

"We have to eat like right now. How does tteokbokki and fish cakes sound to you?"

Mauve enthusiastically nodded with big bright eyes and an approving grin to Bada's suggestion. Honestly, they feel like they could eat anything right now with how hungry they are.

It didn't took them long to see a pocha. The tent was slightly crowded but it was not an issue as there were still tables available for them. They sat down on one of the vacant tables around the back, far from the others.

Bada went and ordered their food while Mauve waited at the table. It was a quick task to do and Bada was on the table in no time.

"I ordered 2 plates of tteokbokki, fish cake soup, bindaetteok, and gimbap. Is that enough?"

Mauve scrunched up her nose, grinned and did a snappy thumbs up to Bada as a form of yes.

Bada snorted at how funny but energetic she looked despite the fact that she was hungry.

"Remember the first time we had a pocha date?"

Pocha date? Mauve could've sworn she was seeing angels when the memory of them having tteokbokki at a pocha before came back to her. Bada called that a date!

She didn't forget to nod in response to Bada. But forget hunger though, she's now filled with butterflies fluttering here and there inside of her. Then her stomach reminded her again of the reality as it rumbled, she is hungry.

"You emptied a large order of tteokbokki in a minute that's why I asked if my order will be alright with you."

Bada snickered as she told the story. Mauve on the other hand was taken over by the heat of embarrassment replacing the butterflies earlier.

Bada chuckled once she saw Mauve burying her face in her cupped hands. The kid was getting shy and it was adorable really.

Their orders arrived in no time. They were silent as they devoured their food with gusto. Once they finished they sighed in content as they whispered a thank you.

With their energy replenished and their stomach full, Bada and Mauve left the pocha with smiles. When they got out they were met with the cold breeze of the night but the bright stars on the sky and the moon shining indicated good weather.

Mauve thought that this night is perfect, she's walking with her long time crush turned teacher under a shining sky. She had to stop herself from being carried away by the fluttering butterflies in her stomach though before she turns into a blushing mess again.

She just inhaled the cold breeze and felt her lungs be full of it, when she exhaled she felt this heaviness go away and at that moment she feels lighter than ever.

"Hey."

Bada tapped Mauve's shoulder and the girl turned to her. She then offers to the girl her hooked arm.