HTD#6

"You're saying Mauve is with you and you're going on a dance showcase."

The sound of worry resounded from the other end of the line.

"Yes sir. She's with me and my friends."

Bada said. She's been repeating it for a few times now just to make sure Mr. Jung is well aware whose with his daughter. Mr. Jung sighed and Bada felt nervous she might get a scolding but fortunately she didn't.

"Then may I ask you to make sure she get home safe Miss?"

"Of course sir. Absolutely! I'll make sure she gets home safe."

After asking for the request, Mr. Jung bids his good bye as his still in a business errand out of town. Once the call ended she kept her phone in her cargo pant's pocket and sought for the girl she's supposed to look after.

"Keep close to me."

Was what Bada said but now, Mauve's walking with Hyein way ahead of them and talking with each other while they're on their way to the event place where the showcase will be held.

The other's also crowded around the two. Asking some basic sign for words.

"Oohh so this is 'I love you' I thought this was rock and roll."

"Yeah me too... Hey Young J!"

Their friend Hulk calls to Young J and shows him the sign for 'I love you'. They all laughed when Young J acted like his gagging.

Everyone is liking Mauve. I mean what's not to like, she looks like an innocent kid you want to protect, with a smile that just makes one swoon and pair of doe eyes that pierce through you. That's a base on experience kind of explanation.

They continued talking until they arrived at the venue for the showcase. The function hall was dark with only the stage lit with hues of blue, red and purple. Bada together with the rest settled on a row of seat at front since they wanted to make sure Mauve sees the performances well. Talk about pampering and taking care of her.

"Young J oppa let me sit beside Mauve."

Bada asks Young J when he was about to sit down on Mauve's right hand side. He moved aside and let Bada take the seat. Once settled Bada tapped Mauve on her shoulder to try and get her attention.

"How are you doing?"

She asks Mauve but since the room was dark it was hard for Mauve to see what she was saying. Bada sees her struggle and so turns on her phone flash light and angles it a little bit under her chin.

It made Mauve laugh to the point where she curled up encasing her body in a hug. Her laughter was contagious it made Bada laugh too. It took them sometime to recover and when they did the program was set to start.

Mauve tried to ask Bada again what she was about to ask earlier by tapping her but Bada just shrugged and decided she'll just ask later.

The show was jaw dropping for Mauve. The performers, their choreographies and techniques were impressive. Most of the show Mauve would suddenly hop off her seat, point at the stage look back to Bada her body language just tells Bada what Mauve was trying to say, 'did you see that?'.

She'd nod and smile to Mauve as response. Most of the show Bada's eyes were glued to Mauve's amusing reactions. Sometimes she'll see her mumbling the counting and when she messes up she'll time it and do it again. Sometimes she also follows the easy steps the performers did.

It was so amazing!

Mauve wrote down and showed Bada.

"I'm happy you enjoyed it."