HTD# 3

*Receives a death threat my roommate to write and update already*

It's Sunday again! Here's chapter 3! you Lee Bada simps!

🌊🌊🌊

Its been 4 full days.

And for the past 4 days, Bada's phone has been vibrating once in a while. She keeps on receiving dance videos, some 'How are you doing?' or gentle reminders for her to rest and stay in shape.

Mauve Jung has taken over Bada's messaging app. To be honest it wasn't this bad at the beginning. In fact, Mauve was shy to even start a conversation with her cause Bada was her teacher but with one single text from Bada everything went haywire from then on.

I dare you to keep me updated. That way we'll start being friends.

Okay! For starters that rooted from the fact that Bada found out that Mauve has no friends nearby the city to hang out with her and show her dance practices to. In Mauve's own words she was basically a loner.

Bada was not sure what came to her, she just remembered being invested on the conversation and then without any second take she asks Mauve to feel comfortable with her, treat her as a friend rather than the scary teacher that she was on their first meeting.

We can be friends you know. I'd be glad if we were friends. Plus you can show me your progress during your self practices with me. I'm the best person for that. Don't you think?

Read, 30 minutes ago

It took 30 minutes for Mauve to even think of a reply to that. Her teacher! Her idol! Asking her to be friends with her is a dream come true! However, there is always a but...

Something was holding her down from even saying yes. So she said no to an offer of a lifetime. Bada on the other hand was persistent and now...

For the record Bada did not regret every single thing she said. She was genuine when she texted Mauve those words but she didn't realized the power of her own words not until now.

Looking at her phone's messaging app, she can't believe how long the conversation thread already is. They've only been connected for 4 days but the girl managed to fill their thread so much.

"Hey Bada! You're staring at you phone again~"

Kai, yes EXO's legendary main dancer Kai, called to her as she got preoccupied looking at her phone. Again. Kai can't even remember how many times he caught her choreographer/friend doing it. He has seen how Bada works first hand as his choreographer as well. She's usually really detached from her phone when their having their dance session. Specially on times when they're coming up with choreography for a comeback.

"Yes yes I'm with you!"

Bada answered and turned her phone into 'do not disturb' mode.

"Who were you talking at the phone anyway?"

"None of your silly little business Mr. Celebrity. Now! Let's do this!"

Kai only gave out a chuckle as his head shook with his friend's remarks. Later that same day Kai, Bada and together with some of their friends who are also dancers got together for dinner.

Their small group consisted of Bada, Kai, Howl, Heeso, Hyein, Tatter and Kasper. They were having fun catching up on what they've been up to recently, throwing some jokes while drinking and eating.