Chapter 6 - Their bond

Welcome
New update
Enjoy your reading

______________________________________

In library

Shree reached library around 2:30 p

Shree reached library around 2:30 p.m. she take her I'd card from her bag and enter into digital machine for her entry and started her work.

She has to settled the book to their place which are return and to other books is required for renew.

After finishing that work is sit on her table and started helping other people and her free time she read her book.

In college

Navya after finishing her exam she come out from college and its 2:30 p.m. she thought to go library for reading and meet her best friend shree di .

Her driver is waiting for her outside the college she sits in car and tell her driver to take her to library.

She start thinking about her and her best friend Shree Di their first meet.

It about a year they meet and there bond grow day by day. They're connect instantly

Flashback

One year back

Navya is going to library and shree has just started working in library.

Navya looking for a book to read like a good novel Shree just passed by their she see one girl is searching a book for so long time.

She just asked her may I help you.

she reply I am looking for a book like a good now it but not getting it.

Shree Just suggest her two three new launch good novel to read.

Reply thank you for suggestion

They exchange their names

Next day

Navya : "Hello di you are coming here for reading book."

Shree : "No I am working here and just started working here from last week."

Navya : "that's why I am thinking it I have not see you before that's why I just asked."

Navya sit on table for reading and shree go to her table.

After that they connect very well.

And then they started meeting there regularly in library and out of the library also.

Also navya's family members know about shree being her friend but they not meet her personally.

Shree help Navya in study also it's very helpful for Navya and there bond like sister now.

Flashback end

______________________________________

Instagram account - @loner_246

We all cherries bond like Shree and Navya share

Some bond made by heart and we will cherries it for life time

Thank you for reading

Please vote comment and share