Chapter 44 - Flashback

Welcome friends
New update

If you like the story then please vote, comment and share
It's the longest chapter, I've written; it's 4k+ words.
Follow me on Instagram and stck.me
Instagram account - loner_246
Link in bio 🔗

Glimpse of Chapter 45

"Why ? I am speaking with a girl. Are you feeling jealous?"

"No, I am not feeling jealous. I am just asking you, nothing else. "

______________

I have updated chapter 45 on Scrollstack. If you want to read, then you can check out my Scrollstack account.
Link in bio

Enjoy your reading.

______________________________________

Chapter 44- Flashback

Shree had her eyes fixed down at floor as she made her way into the living room with her aunt.

Suddenly, she recognized the voice and was shocked and taken aback when she looked up.

"Ansh" was the word she whispered.

Flashback

It was that night when Ajay and Shreyansh were going home.

In car

"Shreyansh, Tum ne  kuch socha hai ? Ab kya karne wale ho?" Ajay questioned him while driving.

("Shreyansh, have you thought of anything?  What are you going to do now?")

"Shree ki engagement kal hogi par... kisi aur ke sath. "he replied while looking straight at him

("Shree's engagement will happen tomorrow but... with someone else.")

"Don't tell me, you are going to do the engagement with Shree tomorrow," he said casually. He knows that Shreyansh love Shree, but doing an engagement is too early for him and also for her.

Shreyansh simply gave a nod of approval.

"I mean, are you really serious?" He questioned him. 

He answered right away, "Yes, I am serious." 

Instantly, Ajay stopped the car, turned to face him, and inquired, "Since I know you love Shree, but doing an engagement with her is too early for her and you as well, will Shree agree to this engagement?"

"I will never force her to choose me. If she doesn't want it, then it's never going to happen. That's it."

With a stressed look, Shreyansh spoke.

" Usse bhi pahle hame family ko batana hoga."

("Even before that we will have to inform the family.")

Upon hearing him Ajay simply smiles, knowing that his family will all be on board.

"Shree ka to pata nahin, par family  to maan hi jayegi." Ajay said with smile.

("I don't know about Shree, but the family will definitely agree.")

When they finally arrive at the Malhotra house after an hour's drive, they see that the entire family is waiting for them.

"Mom ,Why didn't you sleep? "He question his mother while giving side hug

"What occurred, Shreyansh? I can tell something unpleasant happened by the look of grief on your face." Rajshree, his mother, questioned him.

"You left without saying anything. We were worried. "His aunt said

"Please calm down, mom and aunt. I'll let everyone know about that."