Chapter 46 - Feelings

Welcome friends
New update

If you like the story then please vote, comment and share
Follow me on Instagram and stck.me
Instagram account - loner_246
Link in bio 🔗
Enjoy your reading.

______________________________________

Chapter 46 - Feelings

As they entered in his penthouse,

Shree saw that there was a girl standing around in her mid-twenties. And she was shocked to see the girl who was holding a bouquet.

She comes to them and gives a bouquet to Shree and says, with a professional smile,

"Welcome, sir and mam, and congratulations on your engagement."

"Thank you,"Shree. reply with a smile.

Shree thinks that she's the Shreyansh talking on the call.

"Shree is Avni Rajveer's new secretary."

"Hello avni"

"Hello ma'am, It was nice to meet you."

Shree gives her a smile.

"Everything is ready." Shreyansh asked her

"Yes, sir."

Shreyansh gave her a positive nod.

"You can leave now."

"Ok sir" avni reply with nod

After she left, Shree asked him " she was the girl you were talking about, right?"

"Yes, and you know Rajveer likes her."

"Ohh"

Shree thinks that now there is no problem.

"Now you are not jealous, right?"Shreyansh asked just to tease her.

"No", she replied while thinking.

"When we were in the car, you felt jealous."

"No, at present, I am not jealous. And not when we were in the car."

"Alright, madam."

Even though he knew she was feeling jealous, he smiled at her and said

Shree comes into the penthouse. She sees that his penthouse is decorated with flowers.

She surprisingly asks him " why this decoration is there, and I can see that every corner has been decorated with flowers. I think you love flowers so much."

"I recently started liking it. Do you like decorations?" Shreyansh asked her while going towards her.

"Yes, I am in love with this flower decoration, and I didn't understand why you said that you recently started liking it." She curiously asked

"Because mere kisi khash ko,flowers pasand hai to mujhe bhi pasand hai and first time vo mere sath yaha aayi hai to uski pasand ka flowers decoration karva hi sakta hai."

(Because if someone special to me likes flowers, I also like them and since this is the first time she has come here with me, I can get the flower decoration done as per her choice.)

"And who is your someone special? Where is she?"She knows that he is talking about her, although she asked him

"She is here right now, my fiancee. And my fiancé is coming here for the first time; it has to be decorated like this."

She feels so special after what he said, and she starts blushing.

He makes me feel important. and I don't remember when someone made me feel this important.

Ansh possesses all of the qualities a woman could ask for in a their partner, while I don't have any qualities a man could ask for in a life partner.

Do I deserve him?